US Championship Series - Alpharetta, Georgia | Page 3 | Golden Skate

US Championship Series - Alpharetta, Georgia

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my goodness. Gracie's East of Eden!!! That is the most expression of the program and the music that I've ever seen from her. And she did it with all those beautiful jumps! I'm so pleased for her, especially because she stated that among her reasons for coming back to competition was that she wanted to work on, show, develop her artistry. Well done, Gracie.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And here is the princess, who has improved a lot over the past 2 years.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor Ting; I hope she finds her groove again. She did not look happy either.😢

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A Dazzling skate from Lara A. Her speed, the lovely skating, her joy, all of it was first rate. I enjoyed it very much.

A tough outing from Ting, but I admire her for being on this journey, back after such a long struggle with injuries. Keep going forward!

I didn't get to watch too many of the women, but I enjoyed the ones I did see. Especially Violetta Ushacheva, and Alexa (last name?), who skated to a cover of a Beatles song, what is it? a lullaby. Golden Slumbers, that's it. I'd have preferred Paul McCartney singing, but I still enjoyed it and she had lovely expression.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wait - we have to do this again tomorrow? 🥲. Can’t we just declare it over? And no stuffies?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is this the first time she’s lead a comp since 2016?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
That’s my Queen. Who is representing all us ladies with ed, anxiety and depression.
Us People...us people who have issues....So proud of you, Gracie...you came out looking relaxed....I remember in 2016 when you overcame almost an 8 point deficit in the short at Nats and you won with a 147 free....you looked a little tired at the FOFS breakfast the next morning!
Coffee...where's the coffee....? LOL!
e9.JPG

Attachments

• Gracie 1 small.JPG
    Gracie 1 small.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited: