US Championship Series - Norwood, Massachusetts

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I love watching comps there but they always wait until the last second to announce the entries..
Yeah boy howdy! Ft Wayne has 3 senior men and 21 senior ladies....and then there is Skate Italy. Looks like a "Peacock on demand" mid week----Weekend.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Starting orders are now finally listed...

Senior Ladies include Gabby Izzo, Rena Ikenishi and Heidi Munger. Senior Men includes Ryan Dunk. Junior Ladies includes Ava Ziegler. Junior Men include Robert Yampolsky, Jacob Sanchez and Will Annis. And the Senior Pairs is all of those who skated in the first pairs event in Henderson with the exception of instead of McBeath & Bartholmay, we have Smirnova & Siianytsia here.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Senior Ladies include Gabby Izzo, Rena Ikenishi and Heidi Munger. Senior Men includes Ryan Dunk. Junior Ladies includes Ava Ziegler. Junior Men include Robert Yampolsky, Jacob Sanchez and Will Annis. And the Senior Pairs is all of those who skated in the first pairs event in Henderson with the exception of instead of McBeath & Bartholmay, we have Smirnova & Siianytsia here.
What the heck is going on with Andrew Austin and Ben Jalovick?

katymay

Medalist

Gabby doesn't really need to compete here, she is at the top of the lederboards and has secured a Nationals berth, so wouldn't surprise me if she withdrawls.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jimmy Ma said he was competing in this competition but I don’t see him on start list. Anyone know why?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Looks like some interesting Jr and Sr pairs in the short program results. Gonna watch tonight.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I have to say I was impressed with the number one senior pairs and especially with the number one Jrs who beat them in the short, Sonia Baram and Daniel Tioumentsev.
a pairs.jpg

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so enjoying the junior pairs. So glad Megan has a partner and Winter as well. Winter has had awful luck with partners.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I see I’m missing the junior men. Will have to watch later.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Just turned this on and saw a young pair, Smith & Deng, move into first with a Zorro program; a bit more traditional than Smart & Diaz, in that the costumes are red and black (he has a big red Z on his back) and there is no sword fighting.

Next pair are dressed as leaves :) Some decent lifts though. Batam/Tioumentsev. Chris Knierim at the boards with them.

Anyone else watching? Always such fun to see young pairs. Final pair in the comp, Martins/Bedard; I saw them live, pre-Covid, on the JGP, in what I suspect was their first competition. There, they were so thrilled not to be last! At this comp, they finish second, with a Caruso FS. A fall kept them out of the top spot.

Getting ready for NHK tonight! Who needs sleep?

Last edited: