US Championship Series - Spokane, Washington | Page 2 | Golden Skate

US Championship Series - Spokane, Washington

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So hopefully, the USFS will change the schedule to say PST. I will be there for the Jr. and Senior Ladies.
spokane schedule.jpg

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... I will be there for the Jr. and Senior Ladies.

Have a great time, Chris! I am envious. 🤭

One of the reasons is that Kate Wang is competing in Senior Ladies. 👏
Last season her coach had said it would be their plan for this season, but I still think it is exciting that it really is happening.

(And I wish I could attend the Senior Men and Junior Men events too ... to see Sebastien Payannet, Dinh Tran, Goku Endo, Sam Mindra, Michael Xie, and more!
Dinh withdrew from Henderson, so Spokane will be his one chance to qualify for Nats.
The problem for me is that there are too many Senior Men who I want to qualify for Nats, and too few spots available. 😭)

Looks like Pooja Kalyan and Kanon Smith are not registered for anything this year, unfortunately.

Pooja was listed as WD at the Blaine event of Championship Series.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Looks like Pooja Kalyan and Kanon Smith are not registered for anything this year, unfortunately.
It is sad to see so many we like go away for what ever reason.....In 2017 Spokane there were the Fendis, Novice pairs.
My alma mater is the U of Ill C-U campus where I spent 6 1/2 years being scared of girls... LOL!

fendis.jpg
Fendi 5.JPG

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Have a great time, Chris! I am envious. 🤭

One of the reasons is that Kate Wang is competing in Senior Ladies. 👏
Last season her coach had said it would be their plan for this season, but I still think it is exciting that it really is happening.

(And I wish I could attend the Senior Men and Junior Men events too ... to see Sebastien Payannet, Dinh Tran, Goku Endo, Sam Mindra, Michael Xie, and more!
Dinh withdrew from Henderson, so Spokane will be his one chance to qualify for Nats.
The problem for me is that there are too many Senior Men who I want to qualify for Nats, and too few spots available. 😭)

Pooja was listed as WD at the Blaine event of Championship Series.
Yeah, that's my problem too. I wanna see 50 "grand daughters" at nats!
a kids.JPG

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Hummmm....looking up the scores of the juniors and seniors....lots of seniors I want to see....does anyone know of any Jr Lady I should keep an eye out for? So much skating going on I may just see the senior Ladies here....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Kanon was great in July...I wonder what happened?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I will be there for the Sr. Ladies tomorrow night. Just look for the person who looks goofy and out of place with a hi-viz coat. Carrying a white 3 ring binder.
program.jpg

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hummmm....looking up the scores of the juniors and seniors....lots of seniors I want to see....does anyone know of any Jr Lady I should keep an eye out for? So much skating going on I may just see the senior Ladies here....
@CoyoteChris there are so many junior ladies I can’t keep up with them. At many of these comp there are so many they have to divide them into 2 Sections - Junior Ladies A and B or whatever. But if they were a short drive I would go …so few spectators.