Vasilisa Kaganovskaia & Valeriy Angelopol | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Vasilisa Kaganovskaia & Valeriy Angelopol

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Everything, now exactly everything😂 The season ended with the start in Nizhny Novgorod, the debut of the masters and 🥇 It was difficult and interesting, there were many cool moments that remained in my memory forever🥺 Of course, I would like to say to our favorite coaches and team @teamkrylova ❤️ we love you very much, Angelika Alekseevna, you are the best with us 🥰 Thank you to my very best @_valeriy_angelopol_ ❤️ you know everything yourself❤️ Thank you @ds_megasport for the good conditions for preparing for the competition⛸ Many thanks to all the fans, their accounts, telegram channel for their support and gifts, it helps us a lot and motivates us ❤️❤️❤️ We are now starting to produce new programs🤪

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
An interview from their coach, Anjelika Krylova, about their first senior season and other things, including ISU World's.

One thing she is wrong about: Chock & Bates' costumes are not made in NY City. They are made at Feeling Mathieu Caron in Montreal, should she want to commission designs for Vasilisa & Valeriy.