Volunteering at Skate Canada | Golden Skate

Volunteering at Skate Canada

oceanle

Rinkside
Hello Everyone - You can register online to volunteer for Skate Canada International. I was curious if anyone had volunteer and what area. I've volunteered for Logistics for a few years and I had a wonderful experience at the events and working with the team members. Logistics was helping set up the events (equipments, signage etc...) help with medal ceremonies (podium setup, carpet), odds and ends during the events and dismantling after the competition. It was nice because you get to do various jobs and still watch some figure skating. Always a great experience volunteering for Skate Canada.

Jojolau

Spectator
Hello Everyone - You can register online to volunteer for Skate Canada International. I was curious if anyone had volunteer and what area. I've volunteered for Logistics for a few years and I had a wonderful experience at the events and working with the team members. Logistics was helping set up the events (equipments, signage etc...) help with medal ceremonies (podium setup, carpet), odds and ends during the events and dismantling after the competition. It was nice because you get to do various jobs and still watch some figure skating. Always a great experience volunteering for Skate Canada.
Is that megan Somerville lady still there lol