(WANTED) Worlds 2020 Practice Session Ticket

harimaron

Rinkside
(WANTED) Worlds 2020 Official Practice Ticket(s)

Hello!
I'm looking for good seats for the practice sessions on 3/16 and 3/17 (either/both). If anyone is selling their/isn't attending the practice and is interested in selling please DM me. Looking for the best seats possible. :)

Edit: I will update this when I'm no longer looking.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As far as I know, practice tickets aren't a separate thing for Worlds that someone can sell you. I have one all event ticket - and it's to be used for everything.

SparkleSalad

Rinkside
Individual tickets are available for the practice sessions on the 16th and 17th, just not on competition days. :)

harimaron

Rinkside
To anyone who's messaged me, sorry for taking so long with this. I haven't bought the practice tickets off anyone yet due to all the uncertainty regarding whether worlds will happen or not and whether I'll even be able to go or not at this rate. I already have an all events ticket so I don't want to needlessly end up spending even more money if it turns out that way........ :( This is why I'm waiting, to hear more news... Not sure if it'll be too late to buy them last minute but I might have to make do with my all events ticket. Thank you to anyone who reached out. Guess we'll see what happens. šŸ™