What are you most looking forward to this new season? (2021-22) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

What are you most looking forward to this new season? (2021-22)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Donovan at the Olympics! 🥰

Aussie skaters succeeding at Neblehorn. 🤞

Local Russian events.

Success for the Russian men, best of luck to Danill Samsonov in his senior season debut.

Success for T/M.

Competitions in general.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hate to say this, but possibly Jason's last year. I intend to soak in every second.:drama:

Jason said in the "Pride" podcast with Nick McCarvel that Rohene had added *even more* features to Sinnerman. Nick said the person who skates after you will be skating on concrete because the ice will have melted.

So that's what I'm looking forward to. :)
Don't even speak that into the Universe. He's just now getting his quad.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
- Russian Test Skates
- Cup of Russia series: I'll always be grateful for how Russia kept providing quality skating content to the world throughout what would have been a very sad figure skating season otherwise. I hope they'll keep up the excellent broadcast quality this season and look forward to seeing all the lesser known Russian skaters once again.
- a JGP and a Challenger stage in Austria and Austrian Nationals hopefully with an audience allowed
- Olga Mikutina and Miriam & Severin at the Olympics. Miriam could become a four-time Olympian and she competed singles and pairs at the Olympics. What a feat!
- Channel One Cup
- Watching and discussing all of the above together with the awesome folks at GSF! :jump:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I am looking forward to the olympics. Will skaters with such potential like Cha, Yan, ET and her mom, You, Liu, Tarasova and Morozov, RIka, Gilles and Porier - will these skaters pull it off at the Olympics. WIll they be the Paul Wylie, Liz Manley of 2022. Who will go to the olympics for Russia in ladies and pairs? How will Aliona and TJ as well as Vanessa and Eric fair in the new skating world.

soccerjc77

On the Ice
Looking to see what next for Evgenia Medvedeva. With the recent interview, I feel like that she is not happy with the whole situation of her comeback to Eteri. And with this recent interview, I feel really sorry for her that she look like that she was force to obey to Eteri and bring back that Anna Karenine program for all show program of Eteri. Because ... it look like that Evgenia in the recent interview that she regret to have ditch her first olympic free program who was more difficult technically to Anna Karenine a technical program with less base value. So, I feel sorry that Eteri force her to bring back that program Anna Karenine for show program, because Evgenia doesn't seem to have accept the whole situation in favor of Alina Zagitova free program with higher base value.

It must have be psychologically hard for her to reskate Anna Karenine after all the bad memorie come with that program ...

I see that her desire to comeback is sincere but Eteri seem to force her to not show off in competitive skating again ...

What next for Evgenia ?

I'm certainly sure that if she comeback to Orser in Canada, that her mind and soul would be in her better place, and that her true personnality on the ice will shine again.

I hope that we will have some new about Evgenia this season positive and that she find a way to comeback to competive skating without Eteri in her feet :)