Where are you watching Europeans? | Golden Skate

Where are you watching Europeans?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the ISU YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRuTJ8vbMXw

This page has schedules for Russia Channel 1, RaiSport, Czech Sport TV, France TV, Germany ARD 1.

In the US, NBC affiliates are covering it though not live for much of it, except on Peacock 🦚

Here is Peacock's schedule:

And the weekend coverage.

Saturday, Jan. 15​
ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2022: Women's Free​
9-11 p.m.​
E!​
Sunday, Jan. 16​
ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2022: Women's and Men's Free​
4-6 p.m.​
NBC​

They always cover a bit more in an Olympic year. There are a large number of replays

Jan. 10-16, 2022​
ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2022​
NBC
E!
Olympic Channel
Peacock​

E! is carrying
1/13 Thursday, Women's Short, 8-10 am

1/13 Thursday, Men's Short, 12-2 p.m.

1/14 Friday, Men's Free, 1-3 p.m.

1/14 Saturday, Women's Free, 2:30-3:30 p.m.

Alas, no coverage of pairs & dance.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Opera browser with VPN. Worked well, but have to listen to Simon Reed who admitted he didn't watch Russian Nationals.
He also felt Mozalev's PCSs should be behind Kondratyuk's and Semenenko's. I would love to get a hold of Grishin/Yagudin's coverage.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry but I am unable to watch - too many shifts at hospital. I'll check in to see standings but cannot do any lists at this time for this or 4CC. I'll add to my directory later as time permits just not in real time like for the Grand Prix.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
First I watched our local TV's Web broadcast called Yle Areena which shows everything. But I cannot stand the new commentator who has started this season and who keeps talking all the time during performances, so I turned my VPN on and watch ISU channel, at home. Yle Areena would have been better because it was easier to take direct from TV, but fortunately I have cables to link the computer to our TV.

The place is home which is at the moment located at west coast of Finland (my 8-16 work, and busy times just now, same time zone as Tallinn, disturbs quite lot my watching).

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
I combine it. On Czech TV, Eurosport in TV and on Eurosport Player (switching Czech commentary to English and vice versa) and little bit also on Slovak TV (RTVS).
I am curious about what various commentators think about different skaters.
Yesterday in men I watched czech commentary, then for the best skaters I relived Chris Howarth's commentary with his british lady co-annoncer and it was very fascinating how lot of emotions he released in the key moments. I didn't see Simon commentary for Youtube and not missing him :)