Pairs Free Skate

Women's Short Program

Women's Free Skate

Gala

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I will be watching on Peacock. (Although Peacock hasn't put it up on their site yet.) I was quite excited to see the times cause I thought it would all take place while I was sleeping but aside from the Men's event, the other three disciplines are in a great time for me on Pacific Time. I will sleep through the Men and catch up on them the next day!

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will be watching the ISU stream when not working

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I’m delighted that Eurosport is showing it live plus highlights in Ireland (and GB). Similar to Germany but an hour earlier.

Friday
Woman live at 7.13
Men live at 10.03
Highlights of Dance & Mixed Pairs. Pairs is 45 minutes, 4 maybe 5 couples?

Saturday
Woman live at 7.43
Men live at 10.38
highlights Dance & Pairs at 9.23

Very exact broadcast times.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
SBS Australia! Unless they're being weird again...GP Italy was delayed but I'm catching up on the Gala right now :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Apropos of nothing, at the start of the GP season some of us had a discussion about the Eurosport Player and the move to discovery+.

I don’t know about other countries, but my (Dutch) subscription was renewed yesterday for another year. (Which makes me happy, because 29.99 euros is a much better deal than whatever discovery+ are charging.)

So it looks like at least for the Netherlands, the move to discovery+ probably isn’t happening anytime soon.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I will be watching on Peacock. (Although Peacock hasn't put it up on their site yet.) I was quite excited to see the times cause I thought it would all take place while I was sleeping but aside from the Men's event, the other three disciplines are in a great time for me on Pacific Time. I will sleep through the Men and catch up on them the next day!
I am gonna watch the pairs live at least.....I would love to see the ladies live but that would take two Mountain Dews and lost sleep :) Plus there are some interesting skates at Norwood and I am going to Spokane next week. I am probably doing something wrong with Peacock but I have to have that app on my little Roku which has no keyboard, so doing a search for anything that has past already is a PITA. I am a technical idiot but after the season is done I am going to see if my smart TV will now download the peacock app as I have a remote keyboard/mouse on the smart TV. It wouldnt before....hence the Roku....

SummerNoFun

Rinkside
That's my plan, too!

But I might watch the ISU stream because I like to hear the commentators and the peacock stream doesn't have one, right?

SummerNoFun

Rinkside
I am gonna watch the pairs live at least.....I would love to see the ladies live but that would take two Mountain Dews and lost sleep :) Plus there are some interesting skates at Norwood and I am going to Spokane next week. I am probably doing something wrong with Peacock but I have to have that app on my little Roku which has no keyboard, so doing a search for anything that has past already is a PITA. I am a technical idiot but after the season is done I am going to see if my smart TV will now download the peacock app as I have a remote keyboard/mouse on the smart TV. It wouldnt before....hence the Roku....
Peacock is a pain! I usually go to the sports section, then go almost all the way down to get to the figure skating stuff, and then scroll through those results!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With Peacock, once you find the tabs / tiles with the name of the event (i.e. Men's Short NHK), if you click on the tile and then click on Add To Watchlist, it keeps the tile closer to the beginning of the list so you don't have to scroll through so many things. At least that's what I'm remembering from Sk Can and Italy. I have already added all 8 NHK sessions to my Watchlist. (Did that make any sense?! :laugh:)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Come on Chris! You need to pull an all-nighter and watch Kaori! I still can't decide if I'll get up for the 4 am men's, but I am leaning towards YES.