World Figure Skating Championships All Events Pass (2) Premium Seating | Golden Skate

World Figure Skating Championships All Events Pass (2) Premium Seating

Myra

Spectator
I purchased 2 premium all day events passes - section 124 row D - right across from the judges on the straight side of rink.

I want to sell the passes if I cannot sell some of the individual events as they are too expensive. In other words, you can purchase the entire passes for all events (can complete transaction through paypal if you are concerned about receiving the tickets/guarantee). I have them listed on stub hub for $2250 US each but this is negotiable - just for reference.

OR you can attend any/all of the following (my preference is to sell individual events to offset cost of passes - I will cancel the listing for selling passes if I sell one of the following:

Gala - below cost at $350 Canadian per ticket - will sell in a pair (2 seats)
Pair's short program/Opening Ceremony/Ladies Short Program- single seat beside me - at $400 Canadian
Men's short program/Pair's Free Program - single seat beside me - at $500 Canadian

Hope this makes sense - contact me if you have any questions. Myra
Sorry about the pricing but I bought the first day they went on sale and the cost for the passes is kind of crazy.

Myra

Spectator
Unfortunately not. I may have the men's short available if my sister doesn't want to see the event.

Cefy

Spectator
I'm interesteded in the gala, it's still available? and it could be only one ticket?