XenForo Questions | Page 12 | Golden Skate

XenForo Questions

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
for pointers : i have never complained about the other ads until that floater came in... i have been on this forum for several years and visit regularly. So i hope my feedback is not seen as a simple whining moment... it was given with sincerity and consideration.

But if the ads are annoying and confusing people, not to mention obscuring all real content, then they will drive people away. Your ad revenue will dry up without actual users.

Also, if the "floating video" obscures the content to the point where everyone immediately closes it (has to close it in order to see the content), then the ad is not effective.

I get that you need ad revenue, but the ads needs to be reasonable.

Just an update that we have been working with developers for the past month and have been able to make the video smaller in the phone as well as placing it in an area where it does not affect the "post/reply" :)

4everchan

Observer
Record Breaker
Just an update that we have been working with developers for the past month and have been able to make the video smaller in the phone as well as placing it in an area where it does not affect the "post/reply" :)
that sounds like a good compromise to me. thank you.

Ella339

On the Ice
Hi @Ella339

I just tested the same version of Firefox on Windows 10 and I see the image?
Odd. I still have the issue. The pictures do display in Chrome, though. I am logged into Ig on both browsers.
Thanks for testing. Guess I'll have to move to Chrome when I want to see a picture!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@Ella339 That's strange. It works in the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge on desktop for me (Windows 10). I also see it on Safari on my tablet/phone.

Try emptying your cache and see what happens?