Record Breaker
Country
United-States
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Yellowstone

Genre: Drama, Western

First aired: 2018-06-20

Creator: John Linson, Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Kevin Costner, Kelly Reilly, Luke Grimes, Wes Bentley, Kelsey Asbille, Brecken Merrill, Cole Hauser, Gil Birmingham, Danny Huston, Jefferson White

Overview: Follow the violent world of the Dutton family, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. Led by their patriarch John Dutton, the family defends their property against constant attack by land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I binged all three seasons over the past two weeks and really loved it! Filmed in Utah and Montana with beautiful scenery complete with horses, cattle, cowboys, and more! Of course I have a flare for violence, so wasn't disappointed :) Can't wait for season 4!

Amei

Record Breaker
This show has such a phenomenal cast, when I first saw the preview and it had Cole Hauser and Kevin Costner I figured it was worth a shot, I wasn't disappointed at all.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Next season all episodes will be filmed in Montana. I'm so wanting to go to a dude ranch to ride, mend fences, and shovel :poop: 🤣

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Can’t wait to give this a try.. wonder if it’s similar to Longmire...
Just started a new series from Australia “Mystery Road” with a western outback ambiance that has me hooked...only one season with second in the works..

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll have to check out Mystery Road :)

I'm a fan of Longmire, but Longmire is more of a "family" show compared to Yellowstone in my opinion ;) I also loved "Justified".

Amei

Record Breaker
Who is everyone's favorite character:

Mine is Rip - he may be a total bad guy in what he does (but honestly no one on that show is exactly an angel) but he doesn't do anything for his own gain, it's all out of loyalty to John, the guy who took him in as a teenager. Though I will say after the season 3 finale - Eww, he should have gone to Jared's

TV show information provided by The Movie Database