Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 277 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

Magill

Record Breaker
I love this exchange between Yuzu and Mao regarding their collab number "Carmina Burana", it is so funny.
Mao: I could experience moments of deep connections many times!
Yuzu: ...being pulled from behind..
Mao: I pulled from behind....
:laugh:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I love this exchange between Yuzu and Mao regarding their collab number "Carmina Burana", it is so funny.
Mao: I could experience moments of deep connections many times!
Yuzu: ...being pulled from behind..
Mao: I pulled from behind....
:laugh:

You know, this doesn't surprise me that much. In ballet classes, we were taught to feel as if we were pulled by a thread over us, to keep us straight yet supple. This becomes a sort of physical perception. Therefore, I'm not surprised that Yuzuru Hanyu felt pulled by Mao Daichi, whose moves he knew well, even if she was in his back, I supposed that it was that sort of self-suggestion (because I think that it sees).
That Mao Daichi felt that she was pulling Yuzuru Hanyu from behind, seems logical, she's a great actress and actors must have a power of self-suggestion too?
Here's Carmina Burana from Notte Stellata 2024 Day 1, not in high definition but I suppose that we'll get DVDs in time:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ZK421477F

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This poster gives advice to those who will both attend Fantasy on Ice in Makuhari and visit the exhibition of photographs of Yuzuru Hanyu at the Gucci Gallery in Ginza, which metro and train lines to prefer to avoid long journeys between trains:
https://twitter.com/sulogac/status/1790907651733455191?ref_url=

I'm always amazed to see how readily, even eagerly, Japanese and Japanese-speaking fans reach out to help others with shows, merchandise, travelling, livestreams, everything.:)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Red Magma and other costumes from the amazing AERA photoshoot go on display again, in Nagoya Airport this time....

Fans gathering for Fantasy on Ice in Aichi are likely to land at Nagoya/Central Japan Airport if they come by air, so it looks like a very good idea!
Meanwhile, another bookstore of the same chain, also in Nagoya, has a special display:
https://twitter.com/Kino_NagoyaAP/status/1791013536568860876

They have everything ready for Fantasy on Ice 2024's first stop!

Magill

Record Breaker
Nippon TV News just posted Notte Stellata performance from this years NS show on their English-language channel after they have put it on the Japanese-language channel a few days ago.Will stay available on both till March 10, 2025 due to copyright reasons.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Nippon TV News just posted Notte Stellata performance from this years NS show on their English-language channel after they have put it on the Japanese-language channel a few days ago.Will stay available on both till March 10, 2025 due to copyright reasons.
Thank you! I take the liberty of embedding the link:

Here's a Swanyu fanart: