Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
And there's still GIFT before... The results of the second round of the sales lottery should be released soon, and the third round is starting (I suppose that those who entered the second round will wait the result before registering for the third):

Another good news, after Prologue Yokohama Day 1 which was broadcast during January 1st Marathon-broadcast about Yuzuru Hanyu, next 12th TV Asahi will broadcast Prologue Hachinohe Day 1:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
News Every broadcast a behind-the-scenes version of their broadcast with Yuzuru Hanyu. Here's the whole video, in Japanese:

There are pieces of translation or subtitles here and there, I will try to upload some of them.

There's also a new commercial for Towa, I'm afraid I have missed some in the past:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
When Yuzuru Hanyu was a child and a teenager, he would roam in the Nanakita Park in Sendai, until his skating class.
In his honour, there's a statue on a bench, and also, a still young cherry tree, which last year was changed place because its previous place didn't suit it. Fans going to Sendai to see places associated with Yuzuru Hanyu, would find it following the ducks noise, which was not extremely precise.
Next spring, blue nemophilae will bloom near the tree and help them finding it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemophila

Magill

Record Breaker

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I think we can see - and could in SharePractice and Prologue - that he is in a better place. Now for Tokyo Dome - by the sound of things, the sale of tickets through lottery is going really well!
There was an online poll, and the lottery success rate found was only 12%. Either there were very few tickets on sale there, or there was an inflow of buyers.