Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin | Page 57 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

bramweld

Record Breaker
I am not sure I like this dress. But let's wait and see it in competition.

Me too. But if you scroll down on this page you get a better view of their new outfits?http://navkastar.icebb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=747&p=2

Personally I liked the cut of the grey one. Maybe all they needed was a different colour and less fabric on the bottom. The new outfits however make them look more sophisticated/mature. These two apart from maybe the Shibs look almost too cute, like the youngest of all the six pairs. Maybe that was the real motivation behind the change.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Me too. But if you scroll down on this page you get a better view of their new outfits?http://navkastar.icebb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=747&p=2

Personally I liked the cut of the grey one. Maybe all they needed was a different colour and less fabric on the bottom. The new outfits however make them look more sophisticated/mature. These two apart from maybe the Shibs look almost too cute, like the youngest of all the six pairs. Maybe that was the real motivation behind the change.
The dress is too white IMO. But it's not a bad dress. And even though I think the grey one has better cut, it's a bit gloomy. So the white one might be alright.

jwren

Rinkside
I actually really love the look of this new dress. It wouldn't work on everyone, but I think Elena makes it look gorgeous. I hope Ruslan isn't skating in those pajamas this weekend!

bramweld

Record Breaker
Wow, love the look on them both. This girl has style !!! Is it just me or does Ruslan's hair look really cool too? Man, no more blaming Kustarova in that regard. Y/M looked quite yummy today as well. The whole group got a style makeover:cheer2:

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
Wow, love the look on them both. This girl has style !!! Is it just me or does Ruslan's hair look really cool too? Man, no more blaming Kustarova in that regard. Y/M looked quite yummy today as well. The whole group got a style makeover:cheer2:

True. She has to yummy couples now. I can't wait to see Y&M in seniors next season.
Kustarova is going to be the queen of ID in Russia. :biggrin: