Kanako Murakami | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Kanako Murakami

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

Thanks for the link! Incandescent smile from Kanako! :love:

Love you Kanako, that costume is horrible...

Kanako's so lovely in the pictures I don't even mind that costume (which btw echoes the purple in Yuzuru's SP costume...here I go again):biggrin:). She's really maturing into a beautiful woman. I have a feeling she'll be an ageless beauty like Yuka Sato.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Oh my! Is our ship sinking?

Nah, a boyfriend will be hugging her, this guy could be a friend or ac cousing.

I think Japan is really serious about public demostration of affection, and idols and public figure go as far as to inform their agencyif they are in a relationship, and most of the time is advised to keep the relationship seacret.

So if it were his boyfriend I don´t think Kanako will publish a picture.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I don't know. But as you say, PDA is not quite acceptable in Japan and that is why that man is not hugging her. If that man is her cousin or close friend, we should have at least seen him before on her SNS...

Just a interesting (but for some possibly gross) fact: Marrying cousins is allowed in Japan...it is still done often.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Oh, that fact! Seriously? Is that like even for close cousin from a direct family line, it is possible?

Yes. It is 'going out of style' though. Probably young people won't consider it...but a generation or two ago, it was not uncommon within the rich and powerful.

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
That is interesting. Well, I just hope Kanako finds a decent man. It is her life and wish her luck and wisdom. And by all means, focus on training and give a nice performance in worlds which will come in 3 months time.

Yes! I hope she finds someone perfectly suited to her. --And Good Luck at 4CC!