Adian Pitkeev | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Adian Pitkeev

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I think it's ok to simply acknowledge someone's good looks, whether you are talking about a cute kid or an adult. As long as you aren't calling an underage person "hot" or something like that (unless you are around his age yourself, then I think it's fine, but I don't know if we have anyone that young on here...).

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
And yeah, recently at some qualifying russian championship, one fan talked with Eteri. And do you know what she said? He does not smiling because he thinks he is not handsome. You know, for the most of Russian fans it was a shock :biggrin: Because who is handsome, if not he? Of course, he has some problems with his teeth, but it can be solved.
*falls over*

What a way to make all the other guys feel bad about themselves, Adian. :p

Meoima

Match Penalty
And yeah, recently at some qualifying russian championship, one fan talked with Eteri. And do you know what she said? He does not smiling because he thinks he is not handsome. You know, for the most of Russian fans it was a shock :biggrin: Because who is handsome, if not he? Of course, he has some problems with his teeth, but it can be solved.
:laugh2: talking about being toooooo modest

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
What are the issues with his teeth? I tend to think perfect teeth are overrated...and I can think of at least one skater who has a really bad dental situation, but he still looks cute to me (I don't want to call him out though :slink:).

Roman09

Final Flight
this is normal Adian is almost 17 (16 May 1998) Sima is 15 (9 February 2000). I no wonder
So I don't mind. Generally the cool couple - the complete opposites in character and temperament. Explosive and perky Sima and eternally gloomy Adian. Probably Pitkeev with Lipnitskaya would have looked better. But it's their matter, with whom they make friends and build relationships

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
so i don't mind. Generally the cool couple - the complete opposites in character and temperament. Explosive and perky sima and eternally gloomy adian. probably pitkeev with lipnitskaya would have looked better. but it's their matter, with whom they make friends and build relationships
noooooooo.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I think Sima and Adian bonded over their love of heavy metal. ;) And I think different personalities can be a good thing in a relationship. Adian needs someone to bring him out of his shell.

One does wonder what would happen if they ever break up. Maybe they won't, but realistically, how many couples that young stay together forever? Could be messy to have to train together after that...well, I guess there's no use pondering hypotheticals. Maybe it won't happen at all, or maybe one of them will move on to another coach by then...

paulusfr

On the Ice
This is one of the important competitions, the results of which affect on divide of the money budget for the next year. Also, recently Adian said now he is oppressed/suppressed/depressed. So this competition probably will help to restore Adian's self-confidence after failure at WJC. Anyway, I hope this will help.

Last edited:

borzaya

Final Flight
Adian...get some rest please! I never want to see a skater clutching their back like that again. :disapp: Especially not a 16-year-old!

edit - I've just looked at the Russian Qualifiers thread and he's doing another competition this week! :eek: The Russian Winter Student Games / Spartakiad. SP is on Friday.

http://fsrussia.ru/results/1415/sparta1415_final/CAT003EN.HTM

Really? :eek: It's the first time that I hear about it (that he participates there)... Maybe, I've missed something - but maybe, the information is not accurate? (as it was with I/Z who were in the list of participants of Russian Cup Final, though they were not going there)... :think: