2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25 | Page 34 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Short Dance March 25

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OMG. I haven't taken calculus in like 15 years. I don't remember a single thing.

For me it's 50 years (yes, they had it 50 years ago). I still remember the meanings of the derivative and integral and the fundamental theorem of calculus (all God's integrals got derivatives).

Scovies

Final Flight
Madison was really sweet there with Zach. Aww.

G/P needed to ditch that costume months ago. So distracting. Argh!

Meoima

Match Penalty
with everything we have seen up to now, I'd say I/Z was underscored a bit. :shocked: They should have gotten 70!

justtojoke

Rinkside
Aside from Zach's bobble, H/D looked good out there - their moves were big, they had really good speed, and a great command of the ice.

Yes! They were the first couple to come out and just command the ice from the start of the program. It helps that they're are a striking pair as well. What pissing me off w/ these two is they can't seem to sustain that moment when they are on the ice. Something always interrupts that fluidity :bang:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Piper's look still gets me. :drama:

I'm indifferent to the costume (though I do like that she went with purple and not red), but I LOVE her eye makeup. It gives her such a sharp and inhuman look, which is appropriate because she's not a human. She's a cape.