Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 569 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

danni

On the Ice
Does anyone know where I can get HQ file of Yuzuru's performances from Barcelona from Eurosport? And I mean really HQ, preferably 1080 ts file. I would like to try my hand at editing and incorporate clean quad jumps from Barcelona into the Worlds SP and LP so that it would seem like one perfromance (or as close as one can get with different color schemes of the arena) but I need equally good quality footage, Youtube files don't quite cut it...

I found this 720 p...if you could use them ...would be awsome :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrKbN9khdCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N3z0zvLHT8

Meoima

Match Penalty
I agree with you but not only win, in my oppinion I think he skate with so much passion and flow at GPF, even at the Worlds after so many health issues and that is like a miracle to me. At Japanese Championships he had few mistakes, at the quad and in the first spin, because I wonder why he did't make the Biellman spin. I found out after this that he had abdominal pain since before the competition. And he fight with so much courage with all these. Because of that I think he deserves the name " Alien". :shocked: A human would not resist at so much pressure.
Call NASA!!! Emergency! Now!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
During the worlds there are some English interviews of him and I can see he can understand English and express himself very well.

Kind of makes me ashamed of my French. Took it at school for 5-6 years and my listening skills in French are still below my reading skills in French. XP And I don't think I'm near fluent.

skatefan22

Medalist
and the fact that Javier can't keep his fingers from Yuzuru's face is quite....... :shocked::laugh2::cheer2::popcorn::hijacked:
*forum doesn't allow enough smiles for me to properly express myself*

Well, Spanish way I would say. Check out this video : lots of hugs with Javi and he touches his friends' cheeks or neck quite often.

Last edited:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Finally, Kanako shares a pic with Yuzuru at banquet - only these two! He looks quite calm and relaxed and didn't even bother to stand up and make faces. Hope this bubbly girl can cheer up Yuzu a bit. :cheer:

Yes, Yuzuru does have the tendency to make faces. Hope both of them can cheer each other up.

Someone posted "Her hair on his shoulder, and touching a bit his cheek!" :laugh2:

Diehard Yuzuru Kanako shipper there.:biggrin: I'm really looking forward to their interaction at WTT.

and the fact that Javier can't keep his fingers from Yuzuru's face is quite.......
*forum doesn't allow enough smiles for me to properly express myself*

Yuzuru's "mosquito waist" appears to be similarly alluring ;)

Thanks to everyone who posted links and updates.

Plumededragon

Medalist
Kind of makes me ashamed of my French. Took it at school for 5-6 years and my listening skills in French are still below my reading skills in French. XP And I don't think I'm near fluent.
Honestly, I find French much harder than English. Not saying that English is easy to learn, but compared to my own mother language... hell, sometimes I feel better expressing myself in English than in French.:laugh:

But it's nice to see that Yuzuru doesn't even ask for a translator, but makes very visible efforts to express himself in English. You're getting there, kid, keep up the good work.:agree:

Last edited:

dasani

On the Ice
Does anyone know where I can get HQ file of Yuzuru's performances from Barcelona from Eurosport? And I mean really HQ, preferably 1080 ts file. I would like to try my hand at editing and incorporate clean quad jumps from Barcelona into the Worlds SP and LP so that it would seem like one perfromance (or as close as one can get with different color schemes of the arena) but I need equally good quality footage, Youtube files don't quite cut it...

Here is my own recording of the ESP streaming if you don't mind to download somewhat large size files (450mb for SP and 890mb for FS+interview 1280quality). Since this is a recording of the streaming so it's definitely not ts quality for sure but it's the best quality I was able to capture at the time.

The SP file is up and the FS file is being uploaded at this moment.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Here is my own recording of the ESP streaming if you don't mind to download somewhat large size files (450mb for SP and 890mb for FS+interview 1280quality). Since this is a recording of the streaming so it's definitely not ts quality for sure but it's the best quality I was able to capture at the time.

The SP file is up and the FS file is being uploaded at this moment.

Thank you, I will take a look!

Victor

Rinkside
Good morning, guys.
I've just finished translating Yuzuru's interview on Canon website. Though, it's a very rough translation.
Are you interested in it? Or have you already read the interview in English?
If you're interested in it, I'll post it. If not, I won't, because it's very long. I might need one page on this thread.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Yuzuru's "mosquito waist" appears to be similarly alluring ;)

Thanks to everyone who posted links and updates.

What surprises me a bit is how Yuzuru doesn't seem bothered by all that touching. As far as I knew, it's not common for Japanese culture (though I'm not sure).

Good morning, guys.
I've just finished translating Yuzuru's interview on Canon website. Though, it's a very rough translation.
If you're interested in it, I'll post it. If not, I won't, because it's very long. I might need one page on this thread.
Well I'm always up for Yuzuru's interviews :biggrin:

Last edited:

oriquey

Final Flight
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Victor. Thank you for translating. I haven't read any translation of the interview and would like to read it :) But since it is very long, let's see what the others think first or if there is another suggestion on how to post it.

Bonesfan

On the Ice
Good morning, guys.

Would love to see this posted! Thank you for translating!

Poice

Final Flight
Good morning, guys.

I guess we would be really greatfull if you share it with us :)

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Good morning, guys.

Hey Victor, as others've said I would love to see your translation. Thanks for your work!