Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 646 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Can those at the top rows see the k&c area or is it that simply no one, literally speaking, could see the skaters in k&c area?
The last 2-3 rows that they sold tickets for could probably see. (There were plenty of seats higher up, but they weren't in use - curtained off)

But maybe they'll sort out a better arrangement this year.

ahkeekee

Medalist
Ok, I just looked around for some French articles and if they stay truth to their words, the K&C will be different:

"We wanted to make things different (regarding the K&C being on the 2nd floor). Next year, we will put the Kiss & Cry with the rows, for more proximity with the public." At least, that's what Gailhaguet (the head of FFSG) said.

Edit: I just noticed your title too, LOL! I think you'll have to keep it for some times.:p

sorry if my question sounds silly, but what did he mean by putting the kiss and cry with the rows?? Does he mean like the normal kiss and cry??

edit: I guess my title will remain, for as long as he's active in fs! (including coaching~)

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
sorry if my question sounds silly, but what did he mean by putting the kiss and cry with the rows?? Does he mean like the normal kiss and cry??
It's not silly at all. I have a bit trouble to understand what he means. Either they want to put it like a normal kiss & cry, or they want to put it closer to the rows. Not sure which one it is.

Terrapin

On the Ice
Hey guys,

A few weeks ago, we talked about the coming GP season and where we hoped Yuzuru would go. A few of us talked a lot of Trophee Eric Bompard, as to where it will be held as there're already U2 concerts planned in Paris Bercy on the days it will take place.
Well, Europe on Ice just tweeted that it will be held in Bordeaux again. I'm a bit disappointed it will not be held elsewhere, but at least those who have came last year will be familiar with the place. And I will definitely go if Yuzuru is scheduled for TEB for next season. :yes:

I am so happy it will be held in Bordeaux again :) Thanks for the news!

If Yuzu comes and you do come that will be fun to get together! Where are you from in France?

Edit: I am the one who said not a lot of people was there (the night of the Dance and men FS)

As far as the Kiss and Cry goes, we couldn't see the skaters at all because they were really far away...

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
I am so happy it will be held in Bordeaux again :) Thanks for the news!

If Yuzu comes and you do come that will be fun to get together! Where are you from in France?
I live in Colombes (10-minute train from Paris). I'll probably take the plane to go there. My brother lives in Toulouse and I take the plane when I go see him so I'll do the same, it will be much quicker.:biggrin: What about you?

Btw, when do we usually know the GP assignements for the skaters (I always forget)?

Edit: Ah yes, that's right! Sorry about that. :hopelessness:
Well, apparently for the kiss & cry they plan to make things better. I hope so. The article is there.

Last edited:

Terrapin

On the Ice
I live in Nice but I usually crash at some friends when I go to Bordeaux. And my sister will probably live there too starting from September so it will be cheap for me to stay. I will take the plane too (god I hate the SNCF anyway ^^). If there are as many people as at the last TEB then it will be very easy to spot you in the crowd ;). I really wish Yuzu will be there. And I'm glad I could see Machida live this year before he retired.

I don't remember when we learn about the assignments exactly but I'm sure I knew who was supposed to skate in TEB during the summer.

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
I live in Nice but I usually crash at some friends when I go to Bordeaux. And my sister will probably live there too starting from September so it will be cheap for me to stay. I will take the plane too (god I hate the SNCF anyway ^^). If there are as many people as at the last TEB then it will be very easy to spot you in the crowd ;). I really wish Yuzu will be there. And I'm glad I could see Machida live this year before he retired.

I don't remember when we learn about the assignments exactly but I'm sure I knew who was supposed to skate in TEB during the summer.
lol yeah, I don't trust SNCF much too. Beside, between a 1-hour flight and 3.5-hour train, the choice is easy lol! :biggrin: Yup, I'm pretty sure we can get to meet if we go. Though if Yuzuru is coming, there will be more people for sure.

Yes, that must be it. Skating season normally starts in July (well especially for the Junior who starts and finishes earlier than senior). It will be a long wait, tho.
:p

Yes I've seen it before and that's amazing as always!!
Btw, didn't he look OK with yellow here? Haha, so maybe yellow costume might not be impossible to look nice on him?
Well, yeah, but that's just a tee-shirt. I'm afraid he'd look like a baby chick if he dresses in that color only. :laugh2: Nah, I'm being nasty there. Honestly, I don't know about this color. I like the red/blue shades he often uses with black.

danni

On the Ice
Hi, everyone, this is my first post!:p
I’ve been a silent reader, and felt impressed by your love for yuzuru and FS.
I’m not good at English, and I’ve been hesitated to join you. But this time PW really got me exited, and gave me enough nerve to throw the first post. I would like to talk about yuzuru and FS with funs around the world!

I’m with you! I love ballade, and new PW really showed his development technically, physically etc.

Thank you.

Wellcome!!! :)

Terrapin

On the Ice
lol yeah, I don't trust SNCF much too. Beside, between a 1-hour flight and 3.5-hour train, the choice is easy lol! :biggrin: Yup, I'm pretty sure we can get to meet if we go. Though if Yuzuru is coming, there will be more people for sure.

Yes, that must be it. Skating season normally starts in July (well especially for the Junior who starts and finishes earlier than senior). It will be a long wait, tho.
:p

Yes you're right if he comes then the atmosphere should get better (crazy screaming pooh-throwing fangirls are the best!) :party2: Now let's cross fingers!

Terrapin

On the Ice
yes it's crazy! 3A just seem to be really really easy for him... I don't think i have seen him miss one? (except COC this year but that was a bit special)

I think he missed it in COC in 2011 (during the FS, which made him really angry because it is his money jump) and once during his 2010-2011 FS (he slipped when he landed it and fell, but I don't remember I which competition it was). Other than that I don't remember him missing it: his fall during this year's COC is a proof of how difficult this programme must have been for him...