Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 757 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

ahkeekee

Medalist
Not only bowed, but Yuzu did a dogeza putting your head to the floor, most humble bow reserved only for deepest apology.
(but for Yuzu, when he falls too much.)

You mean he did a dogeza today? He skated badly? I only know he failed to land a 4lo successfully

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
The first photo. Need more photos to assess better, not enough blings yet :laugh2:....ok here it comes more here , and here

But this blue one is :love:

First impressions: I will describe the colors of Yuzuru's top as "peach mango." Perfect for summer. The gathering of material at the side draws attention to his "mosquito waist." The sleeves remind me of his Chopin Ballade costume's. The V neck makes his neck look even longer which is a plus for me. He and Guillaume Cizeron must have the longest necks among the male skaters and to me the most elegant lines.

Not only bowed, but Yuzu did a dogeza putting your head to the floor, most humble bow reserved only for deepest apology.
(but for Yuzu, when he falls too much.)

Oh dear! :hopelessness: But I think the fans would want him to go for the hardest jumps and fall than for him not to attempt them at all, while of course Yuzuru always wants to challenge himself.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
New costume verdict: My sister doesn't like it...I think it's ok. Orange may not be his BEST color, but it's a change from black, white and blue.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Didn't backtrack through all the updates yet but :jaw: Vertigo??!! Omg, Kurt would be so happy :laugh2: I love that he's bring sexy back and I love the costume for it too.

As for the Mango colored one, I like the V neck, it shows off his long neckline :eek:: And didn't someone in here say he should try Yellow/Orange?? I'm okay with the color, it probably looks better in motion with all the bling bling :biggrin:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Welcome rush(I also love Miyamoto's work with them. can't to see tomorrw!) and nagini!:cheer:

Today we see the program became the one of his masterpieces. he never ceases to amaze us.

On another note : Thank you for the compliment about my avatar, I change it frequently though :laugh: and lucky you are going to the ice show,
I hope you and anybody those who will go to there have a great time and enjoy the show! especially his VIRTIGO!

Thanks!We were on the same page as for ballade! (Actually, I expected to see ballade at this year’s Makuhari. I remember he did PW at Makuhari last year, so guessed ballade would come. I was dying to see the clean ballade. But now.. Vertigo! I have no word in some ways, getting soooo excited!:jaw: )

And I realized your HN reflects yuzu and mao! You really love both, like me!

So to refresh my memory, I rewatched Vertigo from 4CC 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVkFgAKEGX0
What can I say.
Too hot even as a kid.
hamaguri, hold on there, my friend.
I don`t envy you, cause I couldn`t handle it, I`m sure.:biggrin:
Though it`s a strange program, but Yuzu is never over his old programs, it seems.
Is there a hope for Bolero?:laugh2:

I also re-watched it hearing his doing Vertigo! No one at the age of 16 could be as hot as he was!

A twitter said he was “shaking his hip!” and “sending a kiss!” Tomorrow, we all see the Vertigo!
And, Haha. ..Bolero will kill me!

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Record Breaker
Okay never mind, I saw some more close up of the design and Yuzu!! Why you gotta do this to me...the scrunched design is my nemesis :hopelessness: Oh well....I like the color and neckline....

And the other two costumes I love on him so its okay :biggrin:

shiroKJ

Record Breaker

Interspectator

Record Breaker
He didn't fall at all in his programs? Weren't the cameras there today? :shocked: What is the world coming to if the camera's are there and Yuzu's landing all his jumps? :drama:

Videoing is from tomorrow afternoon. ;) Fingers crossed he can do it ALL in front of the cameras.