Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 760 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Terrapin

On the Ice
:thumbsup:

I'm out of word...I'm already dead just by watching the pictures...

http://dai.ly/x2ryo9o

That look at 00.08s. >> :love:

Haha yes I don't think I'll survive seeing the whole programme: I'll need a cool shower after that ;)

I'm so glad he chose to revisit Vertigo: now I'm looking forward to him rolling his hips ^^

And thank you everyone for all these updates: my mind is going in overload right now, I can't wait for the videos :D

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Visiting from the Shoma thread per Maria's request :)

Thanks mikaboo:) for sharing with us. I hope you’ll come and join me again.

I don't think it has been posted before, but here's a pic of the front and one of the back of Yuzu's orange costume (screenshot from TV), we see more details:
https://instagram.com/p/3RVTVQuI1x/
https://instagram.com/p/3RVEHBmYq7/
There ARE rhinestones, hehe^^

After looking at Yuzuru's costume, I have to say that I like it but there's something... off. Not sure if it's the colors. Maybe it's too pale and need a better balance between dark andr pale orange shades?

WoW. Rhinestones and gathers!. Gorgeous! :shocked: Yeah, It looks a bit pale. Is this partly for lightning?

Yes he is. :) And I suspect he knows exactly his effect on the audience when he does any of those...er, "manly" things. ;)

Definetely KNOWS!

Last edited:

mnm464

On the Ice
His dancing in the group number is so good from the clips! Can't wait for official videos of full performances to come out! Oh guys, I am going to worlds 2016. Yuzuru I finally get to watch your skating in person! I am so excited I can't even. I am a in the mid section, so good seats! Hopefully I can talk my parents into staying the whole week and miss school watch all the others since it's a 1 in a lifetime opportunity literally

My reasoning: School is important, but Yuzu.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
His dancing in the group number is so good from the clips! Can't wait for official videos of full performances to come out! Oh guys, I am going to worlds 2016. Yuzuru I finally get to watch your skating in person! I am so excited I can't even. I am a in the mid section, so good seats! Hopefully I can talk my parents into staying the whole week and miss school watch all the others since it's a 1 in a lifetime opportunity literally

My reasoning: School is important, but Yuzu.
:cheer: It's still super far away but I hope you have a great experience (and please tell us your report ;))

mnm464

On the Ice
:cheer: It's still super far away but I hope you have a great experience (and please tell us your report ;))

Counting down the days! If anyone else goes, please message me as it approaches sooner! I will, but I can't go to practices bc they said they were closed? Maybe this will change. Yuzu fans from this past worlds, did you have to pay to go to the practices extra or no? If I can go, I will video and report, but no guarantees.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Counting down the days! If anyone else goes, please message me as it approaches sooner! I will, but I can't go to practices bc they said they were closed? Maybe this will change. Yuzu fans from this past worlds, did you have to pay to go to the practices extra or no? If I can go, I will video and report, but no guarantees.

Congrats! for your perfectly wonderful experience to see yuzu! :cheer:
In Conpetitions other than ones in Japan, probably you are allowed to take photos or videos.
As for the fees for practice, I suppose it should be free.

Boston World costs a fortune for me since I'm in Japan. But I intend to go. If I go see Boston, I'll give you a message!:)

Yuzu really is a good dancer, which made him stand out of all skaters in the group number!

Last edited:

firal

Record Breaker
Thanks everyone for you updates! Can't believe it will be live-streamed and I know for sure we would have video upload as soon as they are available. Bless the internet!

Frankly I did not really care for Vertigo before; out of all the "rock star" program I liked Hello I Love you and Change the best. But I think it is because of his age when he performed it that made it awkward to view, for him and for us I guess. (I still remember his expression when he had to sit through that replay of his Vertigo performance last year with Mai Asada...hahaha:biggrin:) But now I am super duper excited! He definitely has the confidence to pull it off now!

Someone posted on twitter that the orange costume is either mango, cantaloupe, or persimmon...:laugh2: To me it seems to be even more feminine than the Time Traveler one, maybe because of the colour?? BTW I don't mean anything negative when I say feminine; I know there was a big discussion before about that.

Okay, I have to admit, I think he looks the best in Blue. :love:

mnm464

On the Ice
Wow! Japan is far from the US, but I really do hope you come to the Boston! When my mom called, she said that the practices were closed, but maybe the seller misunderstood? Practices are usually open esp. for judges right?

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Wow! Japan is far from the US, but I really do hope you come to the Boston! When my mom called, she said that the practices were closed, but maybe the seller misunderstood? Practices are usually open esp. for judges right?

Probavely practice will be opened. In WC China 2015, many fans went to see the practice, and put a lot of videos and photos on social media.
In WC 2014 japan, it was also opened, but it was exeptionally not free. Usually, it is free, I suppose.:)

We have only 3 years left to see his competitions... I do not want to lose a chance to see him... But in Japan, taking a ticket for competition is so hard.:sarcasm:

Excitement to see yuzu shall deprive you of your sleep! Today, I am going see the live Ice show, I was hardly able to sleep last night, since I got too excited:biggrin:. Especially, for Vertigo..

Last edited:

firal

Record Breaker
Just read also that he did the hip-shaking movement while facing north...those of you who are going, check your seats! :biggrin: