Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 103 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Why, oh why? Is this Elizaveta's choice? Why isn't there a responsible adult around her who can tell her that at the end of the end, it's doesn't pay to showcase yourself as a ****.

??? That's quite an assumption to make based on less than 10 seconds of footage.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Its killing me that I know that song from somewhere but I can't pin point it........:bang:

ETA: Fast and Furious 7!! That's where its from! Lol, its a soundtrack from the movie, no wonder it has so many views. The song has no substance and the MV is gross but the beats were so on point during the movie :p Maybe shes a fan of FF? haha

Last edited:

kallirroe

On the Ice
Am i the only love that loves the song ?😛 i mean i am at her age and can totally understand why she chose it. It is the song that every party plays it at least once and has a great rhythm , i think. It is ok that we see her in other styles , more of her age. If she feels good with that and it expresses her , i am ok with that !

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
While I 100% disagree with this statement. I'm a let Liza do her thang ;)

According to some posters in another thread, if it's popular it means it has to be good. ;) I'm with you. But Liza does look like she's having fun with it, and I'm sure her enthusiasm is infectious. I'll just turn the volume down when I watch. :laugh:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Am i the only love that loves the song ?😛 i mean i am at her age and can totally understand why she chose it. It is the song that every party plays it at least once and has a great rhythm , i think. It is ok that we see her in other styles , more of her age. If she feels good with that and it expresses her , i am ok with that !
And I assume she doesn't understand the lyrics. :disapp:

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
And I assume she doesn't understand the lyrics. :disapp:

What's the hidden meaning of the line: "Get, get, get low when the whistle blow"? There's no sarcasm, I really don't know.

On the side note: judging from the cheers in crowd, they liked it!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
What's the hidden meaning of the line: "Get, get, get low when the whistle blow"? There's no sarcasm, I really don't know.

On the side note: judging from the cheers in crowd, they liked it!

I feel obligated to ask if you're underage before answering that question :slink:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I feel obligated to ask if you're underage before answering that question :slink:

:laugh:

Unfortunately I think you only have to be about 9 or 10 yes old to know what "make it rain" means. :hopelessness:

Last edited:

kallirroe

On the Ice
Well it is a pop popular song so tge crowd will be excited with the rhythm. As for the lyrica , if you are not native english speaker , you probably dont care that much for the lyrics ( especially those songs that have little lyrics) . 😛😛 it just make happy the crowd in tge rink, like misha ge with uptown funk ( well better song of course but it was awesome 😍)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5xsyvW7vYl8TLbALf7
Elizaveta on Japanese TV.

Some general notes on the clip:

They concentrated mostly on how sexy she was in her performances, her triple axel, and the up-coming rivalry with Mao.

The male commentator was a bit of a sleaze-ball but I think that is his function on this show. The lady was very polite and complementary (so was the guy).

Elizaveta's answers were very good and confident.

Male interviewer: Why are you so sexy?
That's due to my parents

Female interviwer: Is there anywhere you like to go in Japan?
The ice rink

F: Do you look like your mother or your father?
People say different things, but I think I look like my mother.

F: You can jump a triple axel, so what do you think of Mao's return to competition?
I really love Mao, she's a very good competitor and to have such a good competitor return will make competitons more fun, and I'd like to go against her to see whose triple axel is better.

F: Did Mao's Triple Axel have an effect on your Triple axel?
She showed me that it is possible to jump a triple axel. And I watched her triple axel when she was younger and had influence from that. But mostly, my coach has had the most influence on the triple axel.

F: Honestly, how difficult is the triple axel?
It s very difficult, psychologically and physically, but if you have a good coach you can jump it and once you jump it once it is not so difficult afterward.

Second female: I saw your triple axel live at a competition and you did with such lightness and ease. Now that Mao will return, will you put one in your short and free programs?
Depending, I may put 2 in the free.

F: wow, are you very confident in your ability with the tirple axel?
I don't have complete confidence, but I have the urge to advance, and you cannot advance unless you try.

M: Though you are just 18, how can you do such sexy performances. (I've been on this subject the whole time)
These moves, taking your hat off etc. is this your own idea?
About the Exhibition, it was the idea of my manager. But I also wanted to do a number like this myself, I have fun doing it so I think the audience also enjoys it.

M: What is the secret to your beauty? Outside skating?
I don't have any secrets of beauty. But I think loving myself and accepting myself will lead to others loving me too.

They compliment her on her beauty especially her eyes.
Like her eyes will draw you in.

F: When you perform, is there something you try to set as a goal?
Though everything is important, the movements of hands and body, as a professional, I'd like to bring them to perfection.

F: Well you truly are a professional, and as someone who is at the top of the World, what are your wishes for the future?
First, last season was a success, so for the next season I'd like to put 2 triple axels in my Free Program.
That's it for Sports. But in 2 years, I'd like to think of other things outside sports.

F: What things?
I won't know until then, but I may want to think of other things.

F: You'll be 20 years old then. I see. This has been very interesting.

M: Do you have anything to say to the Japanese fans?

Let's Jump the Triple Axel!

Man makes extremely lame joke. The lady tells Liza to ignore him.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5xsyvW7vYl8TLbALf7
Elizaveta on Japanese TV.

Some general notes on the clip:

They concentrated mostly on how sexy she was in her performances, her triple axel, and the up-coming rivalry with Mao.

The male commentator was a bit of a sleaze-ball but I think that is his function on this show. The lady was very polite and complementary (so was the guy).

Elizaveta's answers were very good and confident.

Male interviewer: Why are you so sexy?
That's due to my parents

Female interviwer: Is there anywhere you like to go in Japan?
The ice rink

F: Do you look like your mother or your father?
People say different things, but I think I look like my mother.

F: You can jump a triple axel, so what do you think of Mao's return to competition?
I really love Mao, she's a very good competitor and to have such a good competitor return will make competitons more fun, and I'd like to go against her to see whose triple axel is better.

F: Did Mao's Triple Axel have an effect on your Triple axel?
She showed me that it is possible to jump a triple axel. And I watched her triple axel when she was younger and had influence from that. But mostly, my coach has had the most influence on the triple axel.

F: Honestly, how difficult is the triple axel?
It s very difficult, psychologically and physically, but if you have a good coach you can jump it and once you jump it once it is not so difficult afterward.

Second female: I saw your triple axel live at a competition and you did with such lightness and ease. Now that Mao will return, will you put one in your short and free programs?
Depending, I may put 2 in the free.

F: wow, are you very confident in your ability with the tirple axel?
I don't have complete confidence, but I have the urge to advance, and you cannot advance unless you try.

M: Though you are just 18, how can you do such sexy performances. (I've been on this subject the whole time)
These moves, taking your hat off etc. is this your own idea?
About the Exhibition, it was the idea of my manager. But I also wanted to do a number like this myself, I have fun doing it so I think the audience also enjoys it.

M: What is the secret to your beauty? Outside skating?
I don't have any secrets of beauty. But I think loving myself and accepting myself will lead to others loving me too.

They compliment her on her beauty especially her eyes.
Like her eyes will draw you in.

F: When you perform, is there something you try to set as a goal?
Though everything is important, the movements of hands and body, as a professional, I'd like to bring them to perfection.

F: Well you truly are a professional, and as someone who is at the top of the World, what are your wishes for the future?
First, last season was a success, so for the next season I'd like to put 2 triple axels in my Free Program.
That's it for Sports. But in 2 years, I'd like to think of other things outside sports.

F: What things?
I won't know until then, but I may want to think of other things.

F: You'll be 20 years old then. I see. This has been very interesting.

M: Do you have anything to say to the Japanese fans?

Let's Jump the Triple Axel!

Man makes extremely lame joke. The lady tells Liza to ignore him.
Thx Newbie' for the translation.

I'm not sure what to think of this exhibition. I just don't see a need for a two handed boob grab. Of course, YMMV. Hopefully when I watch the whole program it will seem less tacky.

A question from this interview...
1) What does she mean when she says in two years she'd like to think of something outside of sport? Doesn't she intend to compete in the Olympics?

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Thx Newbie' for the translation.

I'm not sure what to think of this exhibition. I just don't see a need for a two handed boob grab. Of course, YMMV. Hopefully when I watch the whole program it will seem less tacky.

A question from this interview...
1) What does she mean when she says in two years she'd like to think of something outside of sport? Doesn't she intend to compete in the Olympics?

Yeah, I was a bit put-off by the boob-grabbing myself. Though I don't mind sexy routines for variety.

I don't know what she meant by 'other things' maybe a Russian speaker can tell us more?

Her replies are translated from Russian to Japanese by the interpreter and then to English by me.
So if a Russian speaker can translate it directly it will be less confusing.

moriel

Record Breaker
Hmmm dunno about boob grab
But then, honestly, there are so few female skaters that actually have them, so it is a bit like a 3A also =P