2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age), Kazan | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age), Kazan

LadyB

Record Breaker
And it's silver for Vadim!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Roman is a deserved winner here.
Congrats to all medallists.
Not worried about Dobromir. It was his first time at Senior Age Nats - lots of time. Can't wait for Juniors next season!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Bring on the Pairs!

I so hope for a more stable performance by Alisa and Ruslan! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Ramzenkov: 4S<, 3A+1Eu+3F!
Puzin: 3Aq
Sarnovskiy: 4Sq+2T, 3A<
Dobromir: 3A+3T<, 4Lz!<, 3F!
Stroganov: 4Lze, 3Lze
Shelkovnikov: 3Aq+1Eu+3S, 3Lze
Neretin: 3Aq, 3Fe
Karartynyan: 4S<<, 4T<<, 4T<<+2T
Solodnikov: 3A<
Kamoev: 3Lz!+3T<, 3Lo<
Shilin: 3F!+2T, 3Lz+2A<+2T
Levichev: 3Lz+3T<, 3Loq, 3Fq+2A+2T, 3F<+2T
Tolchinskiy: 3A<, 3F!<
Kablukov: 4Tq, 3Lze, 3F<+2T
Totmin: 3Lz!<+2T
Sendzyuk: 3S<, 3S<

Not so many UR calls in the top of the table. But it's not like there were many things to call. Everything that I saw live was called.

Edge calls seem strange. Ramzenkov got an edge call on the third jump of the combo. It's not like it shouldn't be called, but it's very rare. Dobromir got an edge call on one Lutz and one Flip. Stroganov got wrong edge on two Lutzes, the third one got nothing. There were also other skaters who got edge calls only on some jumps.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Oh no, looked like a hard fall...

If that hadn't happened. I'm sure they'll take good time to prepare for next season....with each other or different partners.

Last edited:

Remilia

On the Ice
Speaking of the next season.

Judging by K&C, the coaching change is coming...
I just re-watched the performance and saw that đź«Ł well, perhaps there really is something wrong at that camp and with the coach...But I had assumed they would leave and were just waiting for the offseason to do it. Wonder where they'll switch to

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Thank you for the links to the archives. The day 2 is blocked by the music right holders, but day 3 had some fantastic performances by the novice/junior women so far. An unexpectedly stacked competition

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Thank you again @AlexBreeze . I just finished watching days 3 and 4. I was so happy to see Ponteleyenko podium after the troubles she had all season and Kostyleva is awesome, plus Lipnitskaya's student looked like a force of nature. Voronov skated away with silver, and he is my favorite in the next-next generation so far, though Fedotov Jr. is looking like he's starting to come into his own too. From pairs I liked Aladin program the most by Simonova/Breslavskiy, they looked like the only part who had any energy left this late in the season. Hope they all have a great summer break!