2015 Nebelhorn Trophy General Chat | Page 46 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy General Chat

charmblade

Final Flight
Did he just fall 4 times?? :shocked:

Oh Michal, you are so pretty I can almost forgive the jumps. Almost.

I usually think he is one of the better costumed men, but I'm not so sure about this one. The gold decorations on his shins has got to go.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Bold choice of costume...

He always gets into character with his costumes. I like them. The costume... was probably the best part of this program.

Is the announcer just for the stream or can the people in the stadium hear her as well?

viennaskater

Medalist
I'm not as smart as you, so Debbi Wilkes -- yes, she is a human being with a name -- is telling me things that I do not know :yes:.

LOL, it's funny :laugh: that a skating know-it-all like you was unfamiliar with her until this year's Nebelhorn streaming.

ETA:

I'm not as smart as you, but even I know who Shoma is :).

I do not know it all. The Eurosport commentators point out lots of things I don't know, which I am glad to learn. And I didn't know her name, because I was never TOLD it. She just isn't very good at knowledgeable and entertaining commentary.

And I had forgotten who Shoma is. Now I looked at the link, I remember from last season.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Michal Brezina (CZE)

La Corsaire in heinous red pants, quite nice red boot covers with gold detail, red waistcoat with gold detail, and one of the scarves from Dr Who around his waist

3A
4T< fall
4S< fall
FCCoSp
StSq
4S+REP fall
3A-2T
3Lz
3Lo 2ft
FSSp
?F fall (stream chopped)
ChSq
CCoSp

Commentator talks like Michal never landed a quad before, huh?

TMC

Record Breaker
R
Michal Brezina (CZE)

La Corsaire in heinous red pants, quite nice red boot covers with gold detail, red waistcoat with gold detail, and one of the scarves from Dr Who around his waist

:laugh2:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
ok.... this is where even *I* find my limits with "lyrics" Not a fan of the spoken dialog versions of songs.... but that did happen in the 90s.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
LOL, can this really be happening? Such cheese....

Will he re-enact the sinking off of the iceberg?