2023 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Men's Short Program

mrrice

Record Breaker
OK......I haven't seen the scores but, I'm shocked to see that far down from the leaders. He must have had a rough outing. Hopefully things will go better in the free.

Andrea82

Medalist
wtf. Adam getting presentation and skating skills ranging from 6.50/6.75 to 9.00.
as we say in Germany: peoplz!
The Japanese judge was way off compared to the others on his Presentation and Skating Skills. The other 6 judges were almost all between 8.0 and 9 (with the exception of the 7.75 from US judge)

LadyB

Record Breaker
They want money and can't even get the live scoreboard going three comps in. I know it's Bavaria but...WTF? :giggle:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I read the protocols and wow, for most skaters the judges were all over the place. Maybe some of them also watched the original stream and some the pirated version? :unsure::p

But enough with the kidding, I found Adam's program on youtube and it's glorious. Loved the costume, the moves and the music gives me hot summer night vibes. 🐈‍⬛😻

icewhite

Record Breaker
So after watching it, I like Adam's music choice, but his interpretation of this doesn't seem superb. Choreo and music are a bit disconnected. He's on the beats, but still...

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
So after watching it, I like Adam's music choice, but his interpretation of this doesn't seem superb. Choreo and music are a bit disconnected. He's on the beats, but still...
I've watched it a couple of times today, and I get what you mean. There are a couple of moments where I wish he would hold things a little longer because he's cutting off before the guitar finishes the long note, and maybe he'll get there later in the season.