2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program

Laurelise

On the Ice
Tsurskaya's dress is weird, but otherwise, wow, wow, wow! Those jumps! And not just jumps, either. Her elements in general were just fantastic, and she was definitely the best of a very good field!

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Polina has such magnificent jumps. What are those over the boots thights tho??????????!!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't like this program or most of polina's in between stuff but she should take the lead. 67~68

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Those over-the-boot tights make her feet look grotesque. It is very distracting.

Leonardo

Final Flight
Please do not forget that this his event and this thread are not for you alone to enjoy. Thank you.

Sorry? There is no rule in goldenskate that says that you can not post that you think skater "x" was better than skater "y". Seriously.

dna5019

Final Flight
Ignoring the fact that my stream froze three times during the performance ( :bang: ), wonderful job, Polina!! She just oozes elegance. :love:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
& I still think not enogh PCS for the kitty!
She deserved more:yay:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Polina has such magnificent jumps. What are those over the boots thights tho??????????!!

I know!! I just kept hearing Tanith Belbin (from her Skating Lesson interview) imitating Marina Zoueva "skaters don't have hooves". I hated over the boot tights before but now I despise them!

CCC

Rinkside
Great Comp for the Jr Ladies. I could watch the Japanese Ladies all day. Just beautiful!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
The announcers excitement is making me feel tired lol. It's too early for that