2018 Russian FS Championship Pairs FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Russian FS Championship Pairs FS

readernick

Medalist
I would rather watch S/K than any of the other teams here even if Ksenia falls on every jump. At least this program suits them, and Ksenia is so fierce.

GGFan

Record Breaker
So close and yet so far for S/K. Please get those jumps together by Euros! Having said that I'm happy with their improvement over the course of the season

TCAngel18

Medalist
WHY KSENIA??? I just hope they redeem themselves at Euros, these two programs have enough to medal at Olympics (prolly bronze), but y’all need to STAND UP.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
And even with the falls, etc. that was a better performance that the GPF. Still, she needs to get it together if they want to do have even a glimmer of a shot at upcoming podiums.

Lota

Record Breaker
I was thinking of around 123 for Z/E with the inflation, with them still leading ahead of A/R, but I guess the Federation wanted to make it really clear that they preferred Z/E and wanted them to go to the Olympics.

Also, I predict that T/M are gonna splat too. A splatfest all around! A splat for you, and a splat for you, and a splat for you! :laugh: :cry:

moriel

Record Breaker
Folks, do we got anyone on the arena?
If yes, could you please, kind FS fan, give judges a few kicks? From goldenskate with love, you know.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I was thinking of around 123 for Z/E with the inflation, with them still leading ahead of A/R, but I guess the Federation wanted to make it really clear that they preferred Z/E and wanted them to go to the Olympics.

Also, I predict that T/M are gonna splat too. A splatfest all around! A splat for you, and a splat for you, and a splat for you! :laugh: :cry:

I totally understand they have won overall, with such a huge advantage after sp. And a deserved one, tbh. But this score for FS, come on.

- - - Updated - - -

Folks, do we got anyone on the arena?
If yes, could you please, kind FS fan, give judges a few kicks? From goldenskate with love, you know.

What about some rotten tomatoes?

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I will never get over the fact how this program and packaging does this team NO justice

GGFan

Record Breaker
Loved T/M's throws today. Gorgeous. Just another reminder that this is a very talented team who are horribly packaged.

moriel

Record Breaker
I totally understand they have won overall, with such a huge advantage after sp. And a deserved one, tbh. But this score for FS, come on.

- - - Updated - - -

What about some rotten tomatoes?

I thought a kick would hurt more, also it does not require props like actual tomatoes =)