2019 Four Continents Men's Free Skate | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Men's Free Skate

Danny T

Medalist
Boyang lived!!!

Some sloppy landings, but that was his best international skate this season :hap10:

s_parks

Record Breaker
probably the only guy who won't get reviews, lol. He's really come a long way in SS and presentation. Man, if only the upper body movement/carriage was a bit better.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I’m trying to do the math. Jin’s on the podium. silver, if tech holds and my quick head math is correct.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm, bronze maybe. I don't know, scores are weird here. I just find it weird that Vincent Zhou is higher up than Keegan Messing but then :confused2:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was a very solid skate by Boyang, which is great to see after his recent difficulties. However, I found the program incredibly dull and empty, with virtually no performance (other than maybe 10 seconds of it). He really needs to work on the PCS side of his skating. He also needs more flow on his landings.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Good job Boyang! Not 100% fire, but SO much better than he's been last fall, this should get him back in the groove for Worlds threat. Silver, probably?

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Really good from Boyang. This is an interesting music choice from him, and works pretty well, now that he's not bombing.