2021 Worlds: Men's' Short Program | Page 35 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Men's' Short Program

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Ugh. It’s also not working. Anyway. Thanks. I give up. Enjoy, y’all. I dont get why it has to be this difficult for some fans.
Ok first where are you connecting from? And second, what browser are you using? Because you have to enable something on your browser for the video on QQ stream to work (satine was always reminding people of this step). Maybe you have ultra high security computer?

If you are willing to pay, then pay for a VPN. :p

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh! So this is how people could tell which country Opera sends them to. I was wondering how people get to chose specific countries.

Yep, the "YouTube IN" logo in the corner is the only way I knew where I was being taken through. (Although, funnily enough, when I tested it at the start of the week before skating started, selecting Asia was taking me to the Ukrainian YouTube!)

I wish you could select a specific country. But, maybe that is asking for too much for what is, at the end of the day, a free product. Yes, I know Hola is free and lets you choose countries. But with it, you end up paying in other ways! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan