2021 World Team Trophy - Day 3 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2021 World Team Trophy - Day 3

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I think Stephane is a great coach but I wonder why there was such a drastic change here?

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
there's no rep right that was a mistake she did 3 combos already?
Oh Rika i dont get why japans fed sent when she was injured and kinda looked injured at worlds poor girl. Hope she can rest and recover now!
Honestly Lambiel is in terrible need of a jumping coach if he wants to keep Rika and Shoma their and his other students jumps have gotten worse with him which is worrisome.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Not a terrible skate from Rika, but the REP, fall, and downgraded content will cost her a lot of points.

I enjoy watching her and this program, but I do wish she would just hold her ending poses a little...longer? It may seem like a minor thing but she does it very often and makes it almost seem like there's no ending at all.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Poor Rika...4s and 3a aside, she really needs a good long program next year. This one, without the ultra c, seems kind of... boring?
I wouldn't exactly call it boring, but with a toned-down program like this she is of course not as competitive as she could be. A little bit disappointing, but in the end it doesn't count so much here.

Thank you Rika, happy holidays, full recovery and good luck for next year! :clap:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Oh Rika. She's a marvellous skater, but she's been plagued by injuries and problems for the last two years, and I just want her to have a problem free senior season - no boot issues, no ankle or back injuries, no need for her to reduce the difficulty of her content. I do like International Angel of Peace better than the FP at Worlds, but valiantly as she skated, it just wasn't her best performance today. I hope she gets time to rest and heal now, so that she can come back guns blazing next season.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
10 Kaori SAKAMOTO (JPN)

Music:
Main Title Trinity Infinity from The Matrix (soundtrack) by Don Davis
Clubbed To Death from The Matrix (soundtrack) by Rob Dougan
Chateau Vol.2 from The Matrix (soundtrack) by Rob Dougan

Black dress, latex and green sparkle details

2A
3F+3T
3Lz - !
3S