2022 Winter Olympics: Free Dance | Page 54 | Golden Skate

2022 Winter Olympics: Free Dance

Zora

On the Ice
P/C were just stunning 😍😍😍
Not the most exciting music choice either, but they didn't just skate pretty, they actually had an artistic vision with this program, this is what makes it so much better. They really used the music to its fullest potential.
I'm so happy for them, they deserve this win so much.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
I didn't understand much of that. I just went for what was looking pretty. Or who was hot or not.

Hmmm...that kinda explains all the comments we get around here when we watch men and women singles.;)

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Did anybody notice Eteri behind the French team, in the stands, when they celebrated, all alone, watching the Free Dance event?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Happy with the podium but sad for C/ B. 2/3/4 was really determined by the RD and they were deservedly 4th in that segment. I don't really agree with 2/3. I would swap them but that's ice dance ☺️

Are they officially retiring after these Olympics? Just saying, the top of the podium at worlds might just be calling their name. :biggrin:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I dunno why, maybe it’s mood, but I liked C/B the best today, even though i didn’t like that program all season including live. S/D and S/B is just like all season, my fav programs, because cool. I also couldn’t breathe the whole S/K skate. Nothing unexpected with C/P win, and I still don’t get it, b/c I guess I need a bit more entertainment/story or, like, excitement, I guess.

Good night, guys!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So my internet went out for the final three:eek2:

watched on my phone and now restarted. The final three were 💯

still like Madi and Zach better than SinKats, but the right team is going home with the gold. Félicitations, Gabby et Guillaume:clap:

Erin9

On the Ice
I'm so glad C/B got a team medal. They deserve it!
They do. Since an individual wasn’t to be, I’m glad they’re not going home empty handed.

Two Olympics in a row USA has gone 3rd and 4th in the dance. It’s been a long time now- but I’m still a bit shocked we’re now consistently competitive in this event. Never would’ve believed it when I first started watching skating.