2022 Grand Prix de France Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix de France Rhythm Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
time to get the laundry out of the dryer
mine is in the wash... i got new clothes delivered this morning... and I cannot wait any longer to wear them.... so i had to start laundry right during the Rhythm dance.... and work... and a phone call LOL... what a man does for his super tight jeans is crazy.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's ok, join the club! We don't judge!

C'mon....join us......peer pressure, peer pressure.... all the cool people are lusting after the younger guys.....plus, we have cookies here!

giphy.gif
Long as they are 18, I am good. I'm currently engaged to Jimmy Ma though, so I must refrain from lusting after other men.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
mine is in the wash... i got new clothes delivered this morning... and I cannot wait any longer to wear them.... so i had to start laundry right during the Rhythm dance.... and work... and a phone call LOL... what a man does for his super tight jeans is crazy.
My BIL does all the laundry...the laundry room is downstairs, and he won't install a handicapped rail so I am terrified to go down there and make a splat on the concrete. But why do you need super tight jeans to watch skating?

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

after work? I'm working from home today, so I'm attending to client emails, taking calls, doing laundry and watching the skating.

LOL