2023 World Junior Free Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Free Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The swordfighting was nice but I was not impressed... (slinks off into isolated corner)

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Very strong and they went for it. Fearless! But I don't love the program. They'll be able to move up to seniors in a year or so.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Unpopular opinion: I find all three of the US teams here meh, they're skilled but they leave me cold
Don't think your opinion is unpopular. They are meh, partly because they are works in progress, and partly because none of them have a "diva-in-the-making personality" as part of the team. Like a junior Madison Chock, or Avonley....

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Don't think your opinion is unpopular. They are meh, partly because they are works in progress, and partly because none of them have a "diva-in-the-making personality" as part of the team. Like a junior Madison Chock, or Avonley....
Men can be divas too, you know. And I would suggest that Artem might be one :)

Stay tuned!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Disagree re opinion but yes on Avonley. I miss her and her potential. Please girl find a worthy partner!!

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok. Piping in for final flight.
I usually go for Canadian teams, but, I also love the teams from Czech and Korea. Only saw JGF.
Looking forward to watching these programs to determine my ultimate fave team