2014 Olympics Mens Free Skate | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Mens Free Skate

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
I've said for a long time now that if you are looking for good skating, the last place to look is the Olympics. To many nerves, too much at stake.

yep

rarely have my favorite skating performances been from the olympics

in fact, i'm so overwhelmed with the flopping from this event i can't even think of anyone who's skated their best at the olympics

hurrah

Medalist
Wow, wow, wow. The true winner tonight is Brian Orser!! He's the coach to two Olympic champions in a row.

Sackie

Medalist
Oh come on - Brown beat Ten on PCS marks with that sloppy skate! He should have been 5 points lower for sure.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I said the bronze medal will come from one of these four

1. Javier
2. Dai
3. Tatsuki
4. Denis

And all 4 of them rank 3-6. :) Pat myself on the back.

badknees

Medalist
Why is there no backstage camera on the waiting lounge for the skaters? I would love to have seen Ten's reaction.

aschiutza

On the Ice
Oh dear dear dear. Not the great competition i was hoping.

Was that the most unclean whole FS performances from the last 5 olympics? I really have no highlight like i did at the pairs.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I don't know what's worse, Hanyu and Chan skating poorly and only winning as the best of the worst, or my co-workers jeering that men's figure skating is such a joke because of how messy this whole men's FS was. :disapp: :cry:

tjskate

Rinkside
We have a lot of young talent to look forward to!! Congrats to the medal winners, happy for Denis Ten! I'm sure both Hanyu and Chan would like to do that over. But awesome skaters, all. LOVE Jason's attitude, looking forward to lots more from him!