2014 Worlds - Ladies Short Program | Page 45 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds - Ladies Short Program

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Is Adelina commenting the Competition for Russia Chanel 1?Because the voice of the female sounds very much like her.

Yes. And she did amazing today. Very sweet and innocent girl. I wish I liked her more...

sk8in

Match Penalty
Wow, Adelina is ALREADY in the commentators box? That is just too funny. She got there quicker than Lipinski for sure.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yes. And she did amazing today. Very sweet and innocent girl. I wish I liked her more...
What did she comment about the top ten? Mao, Caro, Julia...? I suppose it's all good things. Poor the girl, she is very talented, if only they waited for more years.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Wow, Adelina is ALREADY in the commentators box? That is just too funny. She got there quicker than Lipinski for sure.
So what? Stolbova/Klimov, Trankov and Katsalapov commented for Russia 1 too. Is it some kind of indicator?

Snow63

Record Breaker
What did she comment about the top ten? Mao, Caro, Julia...? I suppose it's all good things. Poor the girl, she is very talented, if only they waited for more years.

Only complements. She said Mao's SP was pure magic.

raress

On the Ice
Nice she said that all jumping elements in Kostner's program were ideal!And she was nearly all the time impressed by their quality!:)Adelin is such a nice person,I would love to see her skating too!:D

Meoima

Match Penalty
Nice she said that all jumping elements in Kostner's program were ideal!And she was nearly all the time impressed by their quality!:)Adelin is such a nice person,I would love to see her skating too!:D
Then where does all the rumor about Adelina being arrogant and full of herself? I suppose she is a nice girl, why do bad rumors about her are flying around this forum? Some anti-Russian fans are crazy. They don't have to make a young girl a villain.:unsure:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Then where does all the rumor about Adelina being arrogant and full of herself? I suppose she is a nice girl, why do bad rumors about her are flying around this forum? Some anti-Russian fans are crazy. They don't have to make a young girl a villain.:unsure:

That's ABSOLUTELY not true. She's even more sweet and kind than Yulia. At least it's the impression I have after watching endless amount of their interviews after Sochi :)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

so ? :unsure: many Russian skater commented on russian sports channels

Kovtun
Artemieva
Trankov
Katsalapov

just to name some

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's ABSOLUTELY not true. She's even more sweet and kind than Yulia. At least it's the impression I have after watching endless amount of their interviews after Sochi :)

I don't think Yulia could be called sweet and kind. How about abrupt and not subtle. She could make some great posts here, I'm sure of it do to her lack of filter.

Any chance someone throws a ball cap out there for her to wear. It would be great to see her wear a Japanese hat instead of the Russian one.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I don't think Yulia could be called sweet and kind. How about abrupt and not subtle. She could make some great posts here, I'm sure of it do to her lack of filter.

Any chance someone throws a ball cap out there for her to wear. It would be great to see her wear a Japanese hat instead of the Russian one.

Yulia is very sweet :) She likes kittens!!!

papa

Match Penalty
No, it means Murakami's skating skills, transitions, choreography, interpretation, and presentation/execution were better and since judges typically tie PCS to SS, Murakami has better SS than Pogorilya.
- what basically means that in judges eyes Murakami skated better than Pogorilaya. Thx, that's exactly what I thought. :)

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Adelina on:
1)Caro - a goddess skating. A real theatric performance on ice. The real treat to watch her..PS - Adelina LOVES Caro's skating! Her ss are supreme, uncomparable:)
2)Mao - she said she was VERY happy for Mao. She gushed over her as well:)) Btw, when their warm-up started, Adelina was very nervous for her favourites - she yearned for their clean skating..
3) Julia - she complimented her. But also added that after Mao and Caro everyone else looked...different:D Said that she was happy for Russian girls^^
She loved all the japanese skaters:D Gracie and Ashley left her a bit cold. She complimented Gold and her elements..Ashley, she said that she is fierce - her steely demeanor looks through or smth like that)

PS - sorry for my strange expressions, if I have them:D

Snow63

Record Breaker
After Ashley Wagner SP:
Russian commenter: What can you say, Adelina?
Adeline: umm... nothing.
----silence-----
:laugh:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I don't necessarily agree on that but I think It would've been amazing to have her closer to Lipnistkaia for a battle of the youngsters for that bronze medal.

Having said that, both Caro and Mao should look out for Julia. If she goes clean and the top two skaters make mistakes, she'll surely sneak in higher on the podium.

I am with the other posters, Gracie was overscored if anything; she shoudl be further away from Julia who should be closer to Carolina but it is the scope of what probably the marks should be.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Adelina on:
1)Caro - a goddess skating. A real theatric performance on ice. The real treat to watch her..PS - Adelina LOVES Caro's skating! Her ss are supreme, uncomparable:)
2)Mao - she said she was VERY happy for Mao. She gushed over her as well:)) Btw, when their warm-up started, Adelina was very nervous for her favourites - she yearned for their clean skating..
3) Julia - she complimented her. But also added that after Mao and Caro everyone else looked...different:D Said that she was happy for Russian girls^^
She loved all the japanese skaters:D Gracie and Ashley left her a bit cold. She complimented Gold and her elements..Ashley, she said that she is fierce - her steely demeanor looks through or smth like that)

PS - sorry for my strange expressions, if I have them:D

That made me laugh tbh :) She was so humble.