Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 127 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kinoriH

Final Flight
Seeing their interactions in this video is just too hilarious.
Tanya's just sitting there enjoying the performance and Max can't stop moving in his seat and making weird faces.LOOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGXFJH9LHN4

Look at his expressions from 2:15. He's like "WTH"
His face at 2:30 just kills me :rofl:

you're right annafer , he's very much like an active, hyper child.

EDIT: I found a pic from the podium V/T shared with Maria. awkward. http://vk.com/photo-17518202_206626087

annafer

On the Ice
Tanya's just sitting there enjoying the performance and Max can't stop moving in his seat and making weird faces.LOOL

😂😂😂 Seriously, I'm laughing with tears. He can't stay still. Can you imagine having him around all day long? Not that this is a bad thing, not at all. I'm pretty sure Tanya is having a blast with him. Even when he interrupts her during interviews, she looks so calmly at him and listens carefully to what he's saying. She's an angel.

Have we posted this before?
http://instagram.com/p/a3YSFYoCf0/
I love Tanya's laugh at the end.
EDIT: I found a pic from the podium V/T shared with Maria. awkward.
Very. And this LOL
http://cs9991.vk.me/u7843979/122684267/x_ff1384b5.jpg

The show from tonight got canceled. Maybe it's not a bad thing since people who saw them yesterday said they looked exhausted.

lovely9

Rinkside
really? Do you know why? and yes, I completely agree that they need a very good rest.

I agree too. I can't imagine how exhausted they must be. I can barely go 3 days without a day off, and they've been traveling, performing, and giving countless interviews for how many months now?

I hope they get a nice day off today.

borzaya

Final Flight

Look at his expressions from 2:15. He's like "WTH"
His face at 2:30 just kills me :rofl:

you're right annafer , he's very much like an active, hyper child.
Yeah, that's great! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Maybe, he was trying if he was able to make as weird faces as the performing dancers did? :laugh: (That was Zhiganshina/Gazsi's Zombie Dance, as we can hear in the end - I remember it quite well, it was a laugh indeed! )

skatefan02

On the Ice
Ooh, I love the purple shirt. :love:

BTW, does anyone recall which was the medal ceremony where Tanya and Max got the bronze medal given to them by accident and swapped? I think it was a Grand Prix event but now can't find it...

Nessie

On the Ice
Huge THANK YOU to Borzaya for all the work you put into the documentary translation, and another huge THANK YOU to Eli for the television interview translation!!! Really enjoyed watching that interview (the whole "relationship mystery" business has officially become comical :laugh:), but I really wish someone would tell Max that he needs to stop interrupting and talking over half of what Tanya says. I know he's a talker, and I guess we've heard before that Tanya is fine with Max doing most of the talking in interviews (is that correct???), but he really reaches the point of being rude much of the time. And you all know how much I LOOOOVE Maxim Trankov :love: ......but geez, Max.....let the girl talk!!! :p

Very early one sunny morning in a hotel in a obscure city in greater Russia.
V Wow, look at that sunlight. It’s so strong, it’s a wonder it doesn’t break the window pane!
T I can’t see anything.
V Well, you’ve got the pillow over your face….!
T mmmm…
V And that’s not all you’ve got.
T Uh oh…. Did I hog the covers again?
V You did.
T I just can’t help it…. I’m a big guy. But I’m very nice big guy and I don’t want my sweet little bird to be cold. I’m going to try to reform.
V Are you awake now?
T Mostly.
V Can I ask you something? [Pause.] I’m an important part of this “skating family” right?
T No argument there…(and very funny with the ‘skating family’ bit. Don’t think I don’t notice…)
V And I have my own thoughts and opinions on things, correct?
T Of course, mon petite chou – that means “my little cabbage” in French. .
V I know what it means. C’mon. I’m serious here, MM.
T You’re so cute when you call me “My Max.”
V No, the new MM means something else….“motor-mouth.”
T Oh….Hmmm…. Are you trying to tell me something?
V No, just making a suggestion.
T Okay, hit me baby.
V I love the way you handle the reporter’s questions, you’re great, better than any skater I know of – you give the reporters what they want and a little less or a little more, depending on the question, but once in a while, I might have something to say too, right?
T Of course, I know my pretty bird can sing.
V Well, if I want to say something, or add something to what you’ve said, I’m going to give you a special look and you’ll stop talking, and let me speak. Okay? How ‘bout that?
T Sounds good. What’s the signal?
V Well, I haven’t gotten that far yet, but it will probably be a serious look on my face. But don’ worry, you’ll know.
T It’s a deal. I’ll try to zip it, but it’s not going to be easy for Your Max.
V That much I know! But I’m just going on record. I know we are one, but we are also two. You can go back to sleep now.
T No, I’m never going to sleep again, not until my bird says her piece and gets it off her dear, lovely chest. Let’s go have a press conference right now. Just in our blankets!
V You mean in YOUR blankets!

And our two lovebirds get up, shower, and go downstairs to breakfast, holding hands.

Arawen

Final Flight
V Wow, look at that sunlight. It’s so strong, it’s a wonder it doesn’t break the window pane!
T I can’t see anything.
T mmmm…
V You did.
T I just can’t help it…. I’m a big guy. But I’m very nice big guy and I don’t want my sweet little bird to be cold. I’m going to try to reform.
V Are you awake now?
T Mostly.
V Can I ask you something? [Pause.] I’m an important part of this “skating family” right?
T No argument there…(and very funny with the ‘skating family’ bit. Don’t think I don’t notice…)
T Okay, hit me baby.
V I love the way you handle the reporter’s questions, you’re great, better than any skater I know of – you give the reporters what they want and a little less or a little more, depending on the question, but once in a while, I might have something to say too, right?
V Well, if I want to say something, or add something to what you’ve said, I’m going to give you a special look and you’ll stop talking, and let me speak. Okay? How ‘bout that?
V Well, I haven’t gotten that far yet, but it will probably be a serious look on my face. But don’ worry, you’ll know.
V That much I know! But I’m just going on record. I know we are one, but we are also two. You can go back to sleep now.
T No, I’m never going to sleep again, not until my bird says her piece and gets it off her dear, lovely chest. Let’s go have a press conference right now. Just in our blankets!

And our two lovebirds get up, shower, and go downstairs to breakfast, holding hands.
Oh my are we writing fanfics now? :laugh: :laugh:

Loved that, I want more of those :biggrin:

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice

BTW, does anyone recall which was the medal ceremony where Tanya and Max got the bronze medal given to them by accident and swapped? I think it was a Grand Prix event but now can't find it...
Ah the purple shirt and grey plaid suit. I love it when they're both dressed up. :agree:

I remember it was from the 2011-2012 season. I'll help dig for it in a bit... Grand Prix sounds right to me.

Thank you borzaya for the translation! Knowing what they say, when they say it, their expressions mean so much more :)

kinoriH

Final Flight

it was at 2011 Nebelhorn trophy. Max is really observant. LOL
i could give you a link but my youtube does not work for some reason. :\ hope i helped!

kinoriH

Final Flight
T I can’t see anything.
T mmmm…
V You did.
V Are you awake now?
T Mostly.
T Okay, hit me baby.

that was... weird. but good kind of weird. :laugh: I LOVE fanfiction. I used to read and write a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction when I was in Junior High. ;)
It's just weird to read about REAL people. they're like real life OTP. :love:

Arawen

Final Flight
that was... weird. but good kind of weird. :laugh: I LOVE fanfiction. I used to read and write a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction when I was in Junior High. ;)
It's just weird to read about REAL people. they're like real life OTP. :love:
Indeed they are :love: I have read alot of RPF (real person fic) so I don´t really bother :) What kind of Harry Potter-fanfic?

kinoriH

Final Flight
Indeed they are :love: I have read alot of RPF (real person fic) so I don´t really bother :) What kind of Harry Potter-fanfic?

You mean who I shipped? I read lot of Hinny (Harry/Ginny) and Severus/Lilly. But I wrote about anyone.. kinda embarrassing though. LOL :eek: