Cillian Murphy. | Golden Skate

Cillian Murphy.

~Rainbow~

Match Penalty
I am officially in love with him, his eyes are amazing and he is Irish too. Don't tell me you are not in love with him. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Antilles

Medalist
I actually find his eyes kind of creepy. I think I need to see him in a film where he doesn't play the bad guy. He's a good actor, though.

Buzzz

Final Flight
Yeah his eyes are very usual. It was the first thing I noticed about him. :biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I haven't seen him in anything yet... but he is nice to look at :yes:

that being said I'd still rather have Ewan McGregor :love:

Buzzz

Final Flight
He was in Batman Begins and Red Eye. Trust me you do not want to run into this guy in a darkened room. All you will see are those eyes coming at you! :eek:

icedancer2

Rinkside
Hmmm --

this guy looks EXACTLY like a guy who I knew in college who I was totally nuts over (it was his personality). :love:

Oh well, he turned out to be gay... :laugh:

K-Mo

On the Ice
I think he's a bit creepy, too. I don't know--both times I've seen him, he's been a villain, so maybe he's just REALLY good at being a villain, but I think there's a definite creepy factor there.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I've seen him in non-creepy roles, lol. He was in a masterpiece theater movie. I really don't remember what it was about, 'cause I just kept staring at him :laugh: I do remember he was in love, and his girl was mad at him for something...non-creepy. :biggrin: I tink he's beautiful. :love: (He's married, so I will stop my drooling, now.) :) But I would NEVER go see Red Eye. :frown:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
K-Mo said:
I think he's a bit creepy, too. I don't know--both times I've seen him, he's been a villain, so maybe he's just REALLY good at being a villain, but I think there's a definite creepy factor there.

He's the next Christopher Walken! *shudders*

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
He's the next Christopher Walken! *shudders*
Have you ever seen Christopher Walken on Saturday Night Live? He is absolutely HYSTERICAL! I used to double over in laughter watching him to "The Continental." :laugh: I think it's a shame his comedic talents were not more utilized in Hollywood.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
Have you ever seen Christopher Walken on Saturday Night Live? He is absolutely HYSTERICAL! I used to double over in laughter watching him to "The Continental." :laugh: I think it's a shame his comedic talents were not more utilized in Hollywood.

Oh he is very funny, but it's just his look that scares the crap out of me... he was in Sarah Plain and Tall opposite Glenn Close and he freaked me out... he's just scary

another scary actor is Jack Nicholson because yeah... he's scary

K-Mo

On the Ice
CzarinaAnya said:
But I would NEVER go see Red Eye. :frown:

Actually, Red Eye was very good! I thought it was exciting and suspenseful. Cillian really does make a great bad guy.

K-Mo

On the Ice
CzarinaAnya said:
It's probably a good story, but I don't like scary movies :biggrin:

I would say more suspenseful than scary. See- I like thrillers, but not horror movies. This one is more of a thriller. It does have some heart-pounding moments, though.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
K-Mo said:
I would say more suspenseful than scary. See- I like thrillers, but not horror movies. This one is more of a thriller. It does have some heart-pounding moments, though.

I'm the same way... I'll go see something like Red Eye or The Island... but The Seacret Window or the Skeleton Key are no nos for me lol

Buzzz

Final Flight
The Secret Window was freaky but The Skeleton Key was for me predictable and not that scary. I saw a couple of movies along that same line a long time ago. Now back to the subject matter. hehehe Ever heard of someone called Jason Statham? He acts in the Transporter 1 & 2, and a real cutie. :rock:

Johar

Medalist
Go see Cillian is 28 Days Later. He plays a nice hero and is handsome to boot! And you can see him sporting full frontal nudity in it, too! :cool: