Sasha injured | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Sasha injured

cutiepatutie

Rinkside
gezando said:
I was talking about RD's LOVE of Cohen's comments in my previous message. Why ya went off a tangent :scowl:
Does it really matter? Me touchy? I have no reason to be touchy..

R.D.

Record Breaker
I was talking about RD's LOVE of Cohen's comments in my previous message.

Another thing...I said that about a single comment- not everything she says. This shouldn't really matter but it really gets under my skin when you make all these insinuations. I'm about ready to blast her right now.

S

SkateFan4Life

This is terrible news. Another injury for Sasha - :no: Injuries have plagued her career on a regular basis, and I certainly hope they do not derail her Olympic season. Get well, Sasha!

Kuchana

On the Ice
Sad to hear about both Sasha and Michelle injured. Hope they recover quickly.

I'm not so worried about Sasha's chances but more for Michelle's considering her inexperience with COP. With that being said and the possibility of her not competing in the GP, I do not think competing in the cheesefest come December will benefit her for Turino. Let's hope I'm wrong:(

Rgirl said:
As for the COP restricting creativity, I say baloney....Fans at least can give up watching.
Indeed they can. I hope you're right (about the "baloney" part), but, as I mentioned on another thread, I have to wonder when Elena Sokolova and Alissa Czisny get essentially identical PCS for their LPs at Skate America. IMHO Sokolova's performance made not the slightest ackowledgment of the music, her spirals were attrocious, her edges nothing to write home about, and for some reason she turned off her usual perky personality as well.

In the Short, although she was clearly the best, still the part that was missing was skating to the music. If you are going to use music like Rach #2 that fills up the arena, then you have to fill it up, too. But she landed all her jumps and this gave her the top scores in choreography, interpretation, etc., on top of the points she legitimately got in the tech portion.

MM