Project Runway | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Project Runway

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
dlkksk8fan said:
Dee I did too. Her collection would be something I would consider wearing. The other two I wouldn't be caught dead in any of them-yuck! But we all know the fashion world the uglier the better!:rofl:

Me, three. Maybe I'm just more into Washington than New York chic (I really do miss living there) but I liked all of Wendy's stuff. Having just watched the rerun, I noticed that it was actually Wendy herself who gave a reason that, in retrospect, is why I think Jay won. She said that while she didn't necessarily LIKE his clothes, she could understand what he was going for and she got his vision when she looked at them, and I think she nailed it. When you looked at Jay's collection, you saw one cohesive idea. When you looked at Wendy's you had an idea, but it was too wearable for the average person to win. When you looked at Kara Saun's, it was a mix of "background costumes for FarScape" and "Gucci knockoff." On the second viewing, I was surprised how unimpressed I was with Kara Saun's clothes and with her attitude.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I am shocked to some degree.

Dee