Tessa Virtue / Scott Moir a top 10 material if they skated? | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue / Scott Moir a top 10 material if they skated?

coolio

Rinkside
Our own Canadian world junior #1 team will probably go to worlds next year, but their rival Matthews/Zavozin arent doing too well in this event. You think that they can challenge world top 10 next year?

Jasper

Final Flight
So many teams at the top are leaving, so I think they will be in the Top 10 next year.

Mathews/Zavozin get better with each phase of the competition. Their FD is awesome.

coolio

Rinkside
Unfortunately....US only gets two teams next time....our world junior #1 team is probably not going to come back to the worlds next year.

Jasper

Final Flight
coolio said:
Unfortunately....US only gets two teams next time....our world junior #1 team is probably not going to come back to the worlds next year.

How do you know we'll only get 2 teams? Isn't that decided here at Worlds?

coolio

Rinkside
Jasper said:
How do you know we'll only get 2 teams? Isn't that decided here at Worlds?
Sorry..I was looking at doubles events..:)...US can only send two next year.
I do wonder though how well they compare to Belbin and Agosto who also won their junior worlds. But M/Z dont seem as talented according to their results.

EvanLysacekFan

On the Ice
coolio said:
Sorry..I was looking at doubles events..:)...US can only send two next year.
I do wonder though how well they compare to Belbin and Agosto who also won their junior worlds. But M/Z dont seem as talented according to their results.

There's no comparison for the time being.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
I personally don't see Tessa and Scott as Top Ten material, they are BOOOOOOOOORING and overrated IMHO. I don't get all the hype over them.