Off-Season Debate, Question 2...???? | Golden Skate

Off-Season Debate, Question 2...????

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
So, if the question about Kimmie was No.1, wich one is No.2?

Maybe one of theese:

Will Plusenko skate?(I hope yes)

What will Sasha do?

How will Carolina skate?(I hope perfect!)

Some predictions about "new junior stars"?

More questions?

MKFSfan

Medalist
anything_for_skating said:

Maybe one of theese:

What will Sasha do?

More questions?

JMHO!

~I thought Plushy announced his retirement? He said there was more money to be made doing skating shows since the Russian Fed. takes a chunk out of the skater's earnings.

~I think Sasha will retire. I hope she joins SOI! I'd imagine she'd pursure any acting/modeling/spokesmodel type of job that looks appealing and then head to SOI if that doesn't work out.

~I like Caro, I really do, but I don't think we'll see much more from her than we already have. She has serious consistency issues. It's too bad since she's amazing to watch-so much speed, nice jumps/spins and pretty on the ice. She's got the tech. if she can just skate somewhat clean.

~As for the Junior stars, I really expect Mao, Yu-Na and Kimmie to continue to build on what they've done this year. I hope Katy and Elene are able to reach their level (both have shown so much promise, but did not quite get to where the other 3 are this year). Since Mao won GPF, Yu-Na won Jr. GPF/Worlds and Kimmie won Sr. Worlds, it will be interesting to see how they deal with the expectations and pressure and hype that is bound to surround them in the fall. Better now than in 2009!

R.D.

Record Breaker
anything_for_skating said:

Maybe one of theese:

What will Sasha do?

More questions?

Hey, that's supposed to be MY thread here, thief :laugh:

That said, I think Question 2 should be "What Will Happen To The Veterans Now?"

But JMHO- I think we should wait until discussion on the question 1 thread dies out before we start another one.

Last edited:
Anyone can start a thread. It's OK to have more than one discussion going on at the same time.