GS Posters Reunion Thread | Page 3 | Golden Skate

GS Posters Reunion Thread

anya_angie

Final Flight
Thanks Mathman! Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Last year I showed the owner of the site a pairs season review, and he felt that I could really bring some depth to his site! So I'm very excited to review this season. My only weak spot is dance, I will have to do research on that.

Funny how it happened; I didn't even know the guy was a webmaster when I sent him the article! I was just chatting with him and wanted to share some of my writing. *grin*. So look for my articles on Blazing Blades soon!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
That seems to be the rationale for the more astute skating fan. However, we don't want to take the trivia threads away from those who need that in their lives. There's room for all, but some posters will leave till the sport comes back.

So it's ok to talk about the 'hotties'.

Joe

I have a feeling they'd go away even if we religated the hottie talk to a different part of the board because there's very little if anything to talk about from April - October. *shrugs*

and don't get me started on my hotties :laugh:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Hello all,

Its been quite a while since I posted with any frequency (oh since the olympics ended probably). Though it is not because I'm only a fan during the season... I've just been really busy starting a new job and taking some classes in the evening. I also got a little post olympics blues.

Hope everyone is doing well