Do the prettiest skaters always win? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Do the prettiest skaters always win?

R.D.

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
I don't have any pictures of myself, but I did manage to find a picture on the web that sort of looks like me. Click HERE

:rofl:

And my pic is in my handle :laugh:

R.D.

Record Breaker
...that beauty is in the eye of the beholder....and only the beholder. ;)

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
I'd post a picture, but I already know my problems. (Too high a hairline--seems to be a Ukrainian thing--eyes are slightly asymmetrical, don't like my nose.)

I don't think MK is the prettiest, but she skates darn pretty. Hence all those pretty medals.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Here's a picture of my son, batboy. He takes more after his father, Mothman. And before you ask, no he hasn't had any work done, that beauty is all natural.

batboy.png

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
I've seen those. But in my humble opinion, MK is far from the prettiest skater...

(waits for the army)

I will pick-up the rear defense.
She is, but not a favorite of mine either. But personality wise, ie.. whole package, she's in the top 10.

Tinka, Love the glasses, cute!!!! Also, girls with headbands Rock!!!:rock:

dorancatlin

Spectator
Tinika said:
That's surprising; I always thought Natalia Mishkutenok was absolutely stunning, and Artur may not have had the most classically handsome face, but what a body!

I completely agree. I always thought that Natalia Mishkutenok was classically gorgeous! I don't know what Moskvina was talking about. Maybe she was comparing her skaters to Gordeeva and Grinkov, but in my opinion Katya and Natalia were equally beautiful.

passion

On the Ice
Piel said:
Here's a picture of my son, batboy. He takes more after his father, Mothman. And before you ask, no he hasn't had any work done, that beauty is all natural.

batboy.png

Way too funny! lmao

Tinika

Rinkside
seanibu said:
I will pick-up the rear defense.
She is, but not a favorite of mine either. But personality wise, ie.. whole package, she's in the top 10.

Tinka, Love the glasses, cute!!!! Also, girls with headbands Rock!!!:rock:

Aw! Merci! ;)