Amy & Maryjo on TV. Should Tonya & Nancy Meet? | Golden Skate

Amy & Maryjo on TV. Should Tonya & Nancy Meet?

So much ado about the Buttofuccos and Amy on TV this past week. They must have gotten big bucks for these appearances.

But it got me to thinking about the Harding/Kerrigan story of some dozen years ago. Is it time for them to meet and confront each other on ET or some other gossip show? Will old wounds heal? Will there be a reconciliation? Will it make it easier for them to get relief from the anger they've had for so long?

I can't imagine the outcome, but it would make quite a story (and maybe revive the interest in figure skating in the US.)

Joe

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
LOL Joe. Tonya tried to suck up to Nancy. Nancy bit her tongue and gave Tonya the get out of my face b**** look..:biggrin:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
LOL Joe. Tonya tried to suck up to Nancy. Nancy bit her tongue and gave Tonya the get out of my face b**** look..:biggrin:

Speaking of Amy, Joey and MaryJo. Is there a nastier person in the world than Joey B.?

Piel -That was a strange triangle. I forget the beginnings. Was Amy working as an available girl and he found her. Or did he meet her at the body shop?

Hard to think you could forgive someone who shot you and left you paralized. Maryjo was forgiving; Nancy was not. Oh well, none of my business.

Joe

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
IIRC Amy met him when she took her car to his body shop.
Nancy/Tonya I go back and forth on that one. What was done was wrong but then there is the skate a mile in her boots thin too.