The Cutest Program | Golden Skate

The Cutest Program

Taan

On the Ice
that was just adorable, :love: and a nice 3axel too!

but im calling PETA for animal abuse! .... :p ok just kidding :p

Spirit

On the Ice
The dog's thoughts (translated from the Japanese):

Oh, no, here we go again. Does this girl not understand that I get motion sickness?!?!

Please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall.

She didn't fall. Yay.

Oop -- getting dizzy.

That woman on the front row has some popcorn. She's not giving me any.

Go back to the woman with the popc- no, go back- no, not that way- DAMMIT, SHE'S WAY BACK THERE! What do I have to do to get you to turn around?

Are all these people cheering for me?

Oh, goody. Off the ice. Can I have a treat?

Hey, it's Cinquanta. If I can...just...stretch...my...neck...a little farther...I can bite him. Almost...there....

Oh, crud. She's back. I'm being taken back out onto the cold hard stuff. You lucked out, Speedy.

What is this cold hard stuff, anyway? It sort of smells like water, but when I licked it once, my tongue froze to it.

Please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please do- Ooh! Flowers!

Who are those nicely dressed people sitting at the table critiquing your every move? I'm going to go pee on them. What do you mean, bad dog?

Oop - moving again. We're off the cold hard stuff. Feed me, dammit.

Why does this woman keep shoving this stick in front of your face while asking you questions? It doesn't smell like a lollipop. Let's lick it, anyway. Nope - not food.

Okay, now we're waving to the funny looking object with the lens. You're weird. Take me home. Now.

Woof.

End translation.

morninglight

On the Ice
triple axel

This triple axel from steps (brakets) might be the most secure among I've seen from Mao's performances in the 2006-7 season (thanks to her dog?).

Sooooooooooooooooo adorable and girlish, too!!!