TEB on YouTube | Golden Skate

TEB on YouTube

hongligl

Final Flight
I've found only one video from TEB on YouTube:

Zhang and Zhang SP:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fOMjp0Mr2r4

Does anyone have other links? thanks a lot:rock:

Thanks for posting! That was beautiful! This is the second program of Zhang/Zhang's that I really like. The first was the SP before last year, she looked sharp and engaged for the first time. This one is even better. The lines are better, there is more tension in her move and it is clear that she's into the music. Technically they could do better, the throw landing a bit shaky. I'm empressed about the improvement in their SBS spin. Almost perfectly in sync. All and all, now I see OGM in them. If they skate their LP like this, that will be hard to beat by anybody. I had tears in my eyes when I watch this. Honestly I had lost hope for her artistry and now I think she's getting there.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thank you for posting. I was impressed with Z/Z SP. I see a lot of improvement from last year. I also like P/T's SP but for me Z/Z outshines them technically.

eta: I just watched Mao and Kimmie's SP. I would have Kimmie
in first place, Kimmie had more speed, her spins were more centered and her footwork was better, than Mao_Overall imo Kimmie deserved first place. Kimmie has really moved her SP up a couple of notches from SA. She was great. JMO

Last edited:

cocovica

On the Ice
C_T_T: ok, I will try it!...it drives me crazy, when i could't find it in normal way...in last searches...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
wow. I love Kimmie Meisner's SP. Is it just me, I think she's improved a lot!

No it is not just you. I was very impressed. She skated that SP like the champion that she is, even though she made a mistake with her jump combo it did not detract from her overall performance. If she skates a good LP she could win this competition, she is looking very strong.

"Is Kimmie underrated" I would have to say yes.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Oh joy, Kimmie's skating to "The Feeling Begins" this year.. HOW original! LOL Atleast, it fits her airplane arms.. Come on people....get some new music.............. NOW!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I have to say I am impressed with how Kimmie has interpreted "The Feeling Begins" here. The music works for her! Aside from the 2nd jump in the combination, she has every reason to be proud of this performance. I saw a fresh, improved expression from her and I can tell that she is beginning to really feel her music. I hope the attention to this detail continues to improve. Her speed was really good too I thought. Good for her!:clap: