Who will win this season of Project Runway? | Golden Skate

Who will win this season of Project Runway?

bronxgirl

Medalist
I think the judges love Christian. I much prefer Jillian, but hey, I'm not trying to wear my hair in something that resembles the Flock of Seagulls do from the 80s.:p

heyang

Record Breaker
My preference is Jillian, but I think Christian will win it because his stuff is more suited to a high fashion runway show.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
After seeing pics of their collections.....I think Christians has the best flow from beginning to end. It has a wonderful transition between each.. I see his works being very high haute couture fashion. Amazing that he's only 21... I think Jullian will win though. Her tailoring is impressive with very fine detail.. She is also more marketable for the everyday woman..

ToePick

Rinkside
I'm another who preferes Jillian (I seriously want one of thsoe jackets!!), but thinks that Christian will win. I personally thought his collection was overly similar, for my taste. He's super-talented, but needs some maturing.

I actually think all three have some really stunning pieces (Jillian's jackets, Rami's gowns, Christian's first ruffle skirt and some of his tops), so I won't be upset, regardless of who wins. I also think all three have great potential to be future superstars.