Takahashi decided to get his knee surgery | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Takahashi decided to get his knee surgery

From what I read it is not only the achilles but some cartilege problems. I believe the latter can be chronic, vis a vis Lambiel. Hopefully, it is just the acl and the prognosis is good. More info, please. he's too good to be hurting this way.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The International Herald Tribune ran a story on his surgery with this quote taken from his blog update:

A classy statement, and he's absolutely right - as an athlete you learn to push yourself, and it can be very hard to change that habit even when your body can't really take it anymore.

Oh, poor Dai, I really feel for him. :cry: He has the right outlook with regard to his health taking precedence, but what unfortunate timing for this to happen to him now. I really hope this pain for him is not long-term and that he is able to recover. I will greatly miss his skating.

Eevun

Final Flight
Oh, Now I understand. Not two today, but two since October 31st. Eevun, you are not a very reliable source to me anymore :laugh:
I told you to check, 'cos I was in a hurry and not sure :p (I like the way our communication has taken, though we are in the same flat :laugh: )

terpskate4ever

Rinkside
He is a real champion. I wish a miracle for him so he can pick up where he left off.

(Signed, FierceDaisuke) ;)