Whom Do You Want to Skate Their Best? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Whom Do You Want to Skate Their Best?

Johnny, of course. I hope he has gotten on top of the new programs and can make them HIS.

But it is impossible not to wish Oda the very best as well. If they go 1-2 (either way) I'll be happy!

Also I have to wish a good skate to Schultheiss. He's unique!

And as for ladies, I want Mao, Ashley and Mirai to do their very best.

Last edited:

lmarie086

Medalist
I want everyone to do their best too, because then it's a real competition (as opposed to whoever makes the least mistakes)

Dance: I want P/B to do better than at SC. I seem to be one of the few but I actually kind of like their OD. I'm not a big fan of the clown FD though, but I'd like to see it clean.
Would love to see N/B make the podium.

Men: For Johnny to skate with more life and not leave points on the table.
For Ponsero to not lose his head if he happens to lead after the SP.

Women: For Ashley Wagner to skate more cleanly than at CoC...and to have a new LP dress.
For Mao to be more comfortable with her programs.
For Mirai to have an easier time of it with the jumps.

Oh there are just too many. Those are the ones I can think of right off hand.

berrycute

On the Ice
Mao for sure (and she could use a new LP outfit, too, IMO....I suppose it would be too much to ask for a new LP to go with it....)

Laura too, let's see her get the Lutz!

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Cynthia Phaneuf.
She is gorgeous portraying Cleopatra on ice:love: Hope that she can relax, enjoy, and skate to her potential.

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice
My cheers go out to,

Yukari Nakano
bunny.gif

Annette Dytrt
apple.gif

Dube/Davison
dancing.gif

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Cynthia Phaneuf.
She is gorgeous portraying Cleopatra on ice:love: Hope that she can relax, enjoy, and skate to her potential.

I generally don't follow figure skating outside of the guys, but I do have a soft spot for Cynthia. :) I wish her the best of luck at this competition and hopes she sparkles on the ice like we know she can! :yes:

russell30

Final Flight
Lepisto!
I hope she will attemp the Lutz in her LP.I like her skating so much but it seems like it starts to be a bad circle planning it but then single it out.I do think she has the capacity to be in the top 6 in Worlds if she can get this jump under her belt.

I love Laura Lepisto too, but the lutz and flip are not in her repertoire again this season, she will need to go clean and land her triple/triple toes, loop and loop in combo, salchow, axel and salchow sequence to get into the top 6 in worlds, but Laura will need the lutz and flip to challenge for the medals.

Mafke

Medalist
Of course I hope everyone does a great job, but above the normal goodwill extended to all competitors I have a special hope that Nakano (my current favorite lady) and Oda (after all he's been through) do especially well.